Adrenaline Bubble Booter doesn't work

Discussion in 'Vita Exploits / Homebrew (through PSP Emulator)' started by Berion, Aug 8, 2018.

1. 2,264
    Berion

Berion Developer

1. I have logged in into SEN on PC, downloaded XPD, get direct link from that, downloaded game, unpacked by PKG View v1.3.
    2. I have placed EBOOT.PBP, DOCUMENT.DAT, PARAM.SFO, icons and VMPs in "ur0:/pspemu/PSP/GAME/CTR/".
    3. I have launched Adrenaline CFW to check if game is booting. It works.
    4. So I have create my own bubble by AdrBubleBooter Creator and installed on my PSTV with AdrBooter Installer.
    5. I have launched the installer and reboot the console.
    6. Unfortunately, bubble with my CTR doesn't work. It launched and closed (I know that Adrenaline load kernel modules on start so it must be launched twice, this is not the same case as I trying launch more then two times this bubble).
    Any ideas? ;) Path to game is proper as it works via "normal Adrenaline" and also path in "ux0:/app/PSX-00001/data/boot.bin".

2. 2,264
    Berion

Berion Developer

Oh, never mind. I forgot PSP in path in boot.in. Anyway, if someone want nice bubble for Crash Team Racing, here it is (change file extension from zip to vpk): ;p

Attached Files:

3. 12,159
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

I've never tried this since it would require too much work for each of my 70+ games. I did use bubble blower back on 3.18/20. it can create bubbles of several games at once. I think it could only do around 10 at a time or else it would freeze. it worked though, and it was fast. it required a base game.

4. 571
    kadorna2

kadorna2 Member

Why don't you just settle with adrenaline bubble manager? All the work is done on the vita, it's pretty fast and extremely easy to use

5. 2,264
    Berion

Berion Developer

@kadorna2 It's more effort than doing it manually. On PC I need only create one package, then I can handy editing few files ("PARAM.SFO", "template.xml" and "boot.bin") and create another package with my own graphics (auto-generated default ones by ABM are horrible ;p).

Anyway, as I wrote post above, I solved my problems. I made mistake in path to *.pbp that's why I cannot launch it before.