PS3 Annoucement: A new official Rebug CFW Incoming Soon !!!

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 21, 2014.

By STLcardsWS on Oct 21, 2014 at 2:05 AM
  1. 8,725
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

It appears the official REBUG wait may be over, as a new REBUG CFW was announced to be released very soon to a PS3 Console near you. The REBUG Team has also announced an expansion with two new developer's joining the Rebug Team. At this time it's still a bit of a mystery of whom the devs are but should be announced when the new firmware is released. It's also unclear which version of firmware this version will be based on but if i were a betting man i would say it's a v4.65 REBUG CFW release. So stay tuned here at PSX-Place.com as we will bring you all the details when this CFW is released to the public.

Rebug.JPG

News Source:
    PS3crunch

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 21, 2014.

1. pinkfloydviste
      pinkfloydviste
      This is great news. Team rebug releases great work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    2. Tranced
      Tranced
      Great stuff. Then I will be upgrading from my 4.53 Habib CFW. (when I get my PS3 back lol)
    3. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      I have an idea of the 2 new members, but I could be wrong

edit: is 4.65 DEX in the wild??
    4. 3absiso
      3absiso
      This is great news indeed
    5. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      I do not think so, but REBUG always seemed to have ways to get them.
    6. toto67
      toto67
      had read it at ps3crunch, too.

as an awoved team rebug fanboy i really love this announcement.

[MENTION=6]bitsbubba[/MENTION]: i am curious about the new team rebug members & hope one of them is a very respected german developer :D
    7. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      I'm hoping haxxen and joonie myself as they have proven there worth. While 4.65 would be cool I'm still dying inside for a proper 4.46 myself. Joonies 4.46 has been amazing but if I do get my hands on a CU3 I'm gonna rock haxxxens 4.21 till the end of time!!
    8. Tactik-knife
      Tactik-knife
      Great news, I hope it's true
    9. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      I hope this improvements are amoung those that jonnie implemented lime the new patches as Darknet Cobra uses less system resources then Habib Cobra. It is also less problematic as well as my system running a cool 5 degrees Celsius cooler then Habib's 4.65 Cobra.
    10. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      I believe I know who your talking about, he still doesn't consider himself a developer, that is if I'm right :p
    11. tthousand
      tthousand
      Great news. It might be time for me to dust off my CFW console.
    12. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      Dammit you're supposed to give it to mee :p
    13. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Go spend $80 and de-brick that Wanny you have been sitting on for over two years now!!! A 360-clip, Teensy++ and a few pin header clips for a nice and easy solderless fix and your back in business. Shame that thing has been a door stop for so long. I recall reading your post about that happening and glad I waited for installing a CFW on my BC system and stuck with the dongle a little while longer. To bad its now a door stop after being reballed twice and running a fan mod I got tired of it and went all slim.