Another one of those guys

Discussion in 'Welcome - New Member Introductions' started by W3akSause, Jun 17, 2020.

1. 2
    W3akSause

W3akSause Forum Noob

I have never been part of an electronics forum but have been on some automotive ones so I know generally how they work :confused3:. I'll do my best at looking through all the info I can but I'm not that tech savvy.

I had a friend Jailbreak my ps3 years ago (more like a decade give or take a few years:sfun oldguy:) and now that I have dug it out. I have been looking into putting some of my old ps1 and ps2 favorites on for my girlfriend's son and I to play together but not entirely sure on what steps I need to take. Currently the system software is 3.55 and has a CFW of Multiman 4.81 and ManaGunz 1.38. I honestly don't even know if I am calling some of this the right nomenclature so please correct me if I am wrong. I'm trying to learn:sfun bangdesk:.

A little background on me is I worked fast food during high school and then automotive maintenance my senior year then worked a factory job for the next 12 years bouncing between machines in the company and finally ended up in the maintenance department the last 4 years of working there. Now I work as a civilian for the DOD doing machining work.

If you have any questions or help to give me or just to shoot the proverbial crab I'm around.

Thanks in advance and :very drunk:

2. 2
    W3akSause

W3akSause Forum Noob

Just figured out that I needed to update my operating system to allow the updated CFW to work properly.

3. 8
    CFWNoob

CFWNoob Forum Noob

Welcome to the forum!