PS3 Another update to Webman MOD (v1.43.32) - This time added quick install PKG files shortcut and more

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by kozarovv, Jul 30, 2016.

By kozarovv on Jul 30, 2016 at 2:11 PM
  1. 6,951
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
    webMAN MOD is a true "crowdsourcing software". and absolutely must have for any custom firmware PS3 user. Many talents have been involved in its development. Now developer @aldostools yet another time is updating webman MOD plugin to version 1.43.32, with new fixes and features. This time added shortcut to quick install PKG on /dev_hdd0/packages, and other fixes and features are found in this update.
    [UPDATE] Adostools add another nice feature to Webman MOD, ability to edit small text files (up to 2000 bytes). Version number and download link is same as before. Just re-download pkg file.

webmam-mod.jpg

• webMAN MOD 1.43.32
      • Added shortcut to quick install PKG on /dev_hdd0/packages (SELECT+R2+O)
      • Added the option to disable the new combo in /setup.ps3
      • Added remove .bak extension in File Manager
      • Changed spoof CFW version to 4.80 for old Cobra
      • Changed the back button in html response to history.back()
      • Added ability to edit small text files (up to 2000 bytes): /edit.ps3<file>

To use edit feature, just click on the "size" column (as usual) of the supported files (.txt, .ini, .sfx, .xml, .cfg, smaller than 2000 bytes)

• Checkout the webMAN MOD information thread here in the psx-place.com forums:

Downloads: webMAN_MOD_1.43.32_Updater.pkg
    Official Utilities (optional)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by kozarovv, Jul 30, 2016.

1. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Huge thanks to @kozarovv for supplying us with this news. And also of course to @aldostools another great update :)
      Loxy, aldostools and kozarovv like this.
    2. bguerville
      bguerville
      Additional features that will be most practical in the long term.
      Thanks Aldo.... again...

Sent with Tapatalk
      STLcardsWS likes this.
    3. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      FINALLY!! I habe been wanting a text editor for YEARS and now here it is. Thanks so much guys!!
    4. aldostools
      aldostools
      The text editor is limited to very small text files and it is unpleasant to use on the PS3 browser.
      At least it is practical for quick edit the boot_plugins.txt from the PC, tablet or smartphone.

BTW I have updated the binary & source code with another new feature (mainly for PC browser):
      • Added ability to rename/move the file/folder pointed with the mouse pressing F2 in the File Manager

Also updated the list of webMAN MOD Web Commands
      Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
      STLcardsWS and bguerville like this.
    5. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Yea I just want to add a _ to disable and enable plugins from the PS3 as my PC is so far away. Thanks man really to you and everyone involved.
      aldostools likes this.
    6. RabinoVich
      RabinoVich
      @aldostools
      How to start windows console version of ps3netserv with more then 1 sharing folder without separate tasks of ps3netserv.exe?
    7. bguerville
      bguerville
      I did not think it was possible to use multiple paths on one single server process since the "Merge Drive" feature has been removed...

Sent with Tapatalk
    8. slimica
      slimica
      Hello,

webMAN MOD 1.43.33

Link Download : webMAN_MOD_1.43.33_Updater.pkg
      T.A.U and kozarovv like this.