Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 HAN Any news about an installed games exporter ?

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by hp2121, Aug 9, 2018.

1. 12
    hp2121

hp2121 Forum Noob

Hello,

I wonder if there is any homebrew in the future that allows us to retrieve our installed games ?
    I have a ofw ps3 with ps3xploit installed and their explorer allows us to see and remove all files we want ...

I know the official backup utility of the PS3 but it will take forever (as I have 10 games on this hdd) ...

Thanks for the help.

2. 2,886
    Berion

Berion Developer

I'm not familiar with HAN Toolbox but if not, The only way is System Backup on USB + reading IDPS (for protected archives).

If You only want get games to have backup (in example in case of HDD failure), it will be quicker to find direct links for them, and download all on PC (the same with DLC and patches).

3. 12
    hp2121

hp2121 Forum Noob

For the DLC and patches, I agree with you. But not for the games.
    For example, soms game cannot be found on the web ... so I thought a FTP transfer between the PC and PS3 could be quicker that the long System Backup.

Just to be sure, do you have a tutorial for reading the protected archives ( I have the IDPS ) ? and one about making the game folders from the backup into a pkg ? CFW2OFW ( and other ) were unsuccesful in my case

4. 7,540
    sandungas

sandungas Moderator Developer

What you are asking for is a filemanager or a ftp server running in the PS3
    There are many things needed to mention about why this is very hard to achieve, but the important detail is at the time ps3xploit team released his latest tools they mentioned they was going to focus his efforts in trying to find more hacks

It was like a crossroads... they had to decide if spending time in getting an small achievement (some kind of filemanager) or try to get the big prize (the end goal is to run homebrew code)

If someone finds a way to run homebrew code you are going to have lot of apps for CFW working in HAN :)
    But well... if that happens i guess it will not be named HAN because is better

Ps3xploit team has not mentioned anything publically latelly but you can ask them kindly :P
    I dont know any private info about all this, so im free to tell my bet is they have been taking a look at both paths, primary to try to find more exploits, but also a peek at the idea of the filemanager (in javascript)

Zazenora likes this.