Anyone here have a super mario maker disc?

Discussion in 'Wii-U' started by epicboy, Sep 28, 2016.

1. 133
    epicboy

epicboy Member

Ahoy there!

I've asked around the wii u scene but they have not been able to help, but I know that you guys are much more knowledgeable than the kids on the wii scene

Can someone who has smm download a few of the levels that DashieGames fans send him to play? Most of the ones he plays he gives the ID for in the video.
    Then dump the save using saviine and share it so that people who have no internet access or are playing on loadiine can enjoy these levels??
    I lended off my copy to my cousins before knowing about this legendary man and the crazy ass levels his fans make for him.

Thank you in advance.
    P.s. Sorry for some of my redundancy.

2. 12,373
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

super mario maker levels have an id to them. u didn't get that id? or do u mean u have no internet? I've not tried saviine. I have 2 wii-u's plugged in. one is legit aside from the homebrew channel installed in the vWii; the other is what I use to play hacked games. it's spoofed to 5.5.1, but it's actually a 5.3.2 system.

3. 133
    epicboy

epicboy Member

I don't have the disc and I assume that with the backup of the game I can't access the online levels.
    I only have the loadiine version at this point.
    I was wondering if someone, maybe you if you have the time, can download a few levels that I have the id for, dump the save with saviine, and upload that save.