ARK arrives for Vita Firmware 3.60 - 3.63 by qwikrazor87

Discussion in 'Vita Exploits / Homebrew (through PSP Emulator)' started by STLcardsWS, Jan 8, 2017.

1. 9,043
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

I seen this as i was about to get some sleep so i will polish this up for the new page later, but developer qwikrazor87 has released ARK for Vita with support not just for firmware 3.60 but also for through v3.63 as unlike Adrenaline this is a hack utilizes a kexploit as many hacks prior to Henkaku exploited the PSP emu with various exploits such as this, so here is somethng that can reach user;s who may of missed out on Henkaku / taiHEN with there PS Vita / PS TV . See the release quote from the long time Vita developer about this release

• Here is ARK bubble for Vita firmware 3.60.

Instructions
      • Copy PBOOT.PBP to base PSP game folder in ms0:/PSP/GAME/GAMEID/
      • Transfer PSP save to the Vita.
      • Backup and restore base PSP game with CMA / QCMA.
      • You should now have ARK on the Live Area where the original base game should be.
      • Now you can run PSP homebrew and games.
      • Enjoy ARK on 3.60. :)

To exit games and homebrew to the ARK menu,
      Hold :dir left: + :dir right: + :dir down: + :but start:.​

This kexploit involves AES decryption/encryption (using sceChnnlsv buffer in kernel RAM for fake thread UID) for it to work with the threadman UID exploit. :)

Download: FW360 ARK pboot bubble

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    atreyu187 likes this.
  2. 1,415
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

Pretty cool, didn't even know he was working on this. Saw some communication between him and flow on twitter so I had a feeling something was in the works.