PS3 Artemis PS3 Hacking (Cheat) System by Dnawrkshp

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, May 26, 2015.

By STLcardsWS on May 26, 2015 at 1:22 AM
  1. 8,683
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

UPDATE (June 4th 2015): bitsbubba has added some user friendly packages for adding NetCheat codes to the Artemis GUI (which has been updated also to support Cobra CFW), See original [break]ss[/break] below:

Do you like cheats or devices like CodeUnique? Well, if so then developer Dnawrkshp has shared a project that that may be of interest as he and other contributors have been working on the Artemis PS3 Hacking System, It's an Open Source project that will allow you to apply Netcheat codes to many of your favorite games with ease. Checkout the details of this project (App and Plugin) below and the Video Demonstration provided from the developer.

ICON0.PNG

Artemis.PNG

UPDATE (June 4 2015):

Download (GUI): https://github.com/Dnawrkshp/ArtemisPS3/blob/master/ArtemisPS3-GUI/ArtemisPS3-GUI.pkg

Download NetCheat Codes (
    Noob Friendly Installation):

Source: https://github.com/Dnawrkshp
    (Thanks to bitsbubba for the News Tip)

Last edited: May 10, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, May 26, 2015.

1. Cypher_CG89
      Cypher_CG89
      All of it should be on GitHub, inculding the most up to date ncl cheats which unfortunatly is from sept/dec 2017 so not all the cheats work with the most upto date game updates but you could always just delete the game updates then install them upto the version that works for the game you want to use this with.

If you have trouble finding them give me a shout and I'll upload the ones I have to Mega for you to download but they were all on GitHub the last time I downloaded them which was just before christmas as I too miss placed the RAR files and PKG's for it lol.
      atreyu187 likes this.
    2. atreyu187
      atreyu187

They are but the way @bitsbubba organized them made choosing the NCL files so much easier. Was just looking to see if anyone had these laying around as he spent a lot of time doing these and they are golden!! But thank you for the reply and attempting to help friend
    3. Jackfavvv
      Jackfavvv
      Probably a dumb question, but is it possible to use Artemis online with the loaded codes?
    4. liquidgykill
      liquidgykill
      Is this compatible with ps3 hen on super slim?
    5. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Yes it's working fine if you use @haxxxen Artemis r5 build with HEN
    6. liquidgykill
      liquidgykill
      Thank you very much for the confirmation
    7. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      NP
    8. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      Damn that was a long time ago, doesn't the latest update from haxxxen/ aldostools contain all the available codes (someone needs to make newer codes for this; they're horribly outdated)
      atreyu187 likes this.
    9. atreyu187
      atreyu187

It does but they are not sorted the way your were. So much easier to navigate. But that isn't that old was digging through my MediaFire account hoping to find that coldboot for "atreyu" you made me (which I didn't grrrrr) but I stumbled across your NFW packs for the good ole Cobra dongle. Now that's old!!
      Last edited: May 19, 2019
      bitsbubba likes this.