The developer Dnawrkshp has released the fifth update to his project Artemis on July 14,.2016.
Artemis is an Open Source Playstation 3 Hacking System created under the Project Artemis initiative (http://www.gamehacking.org/artemis). R5 added 4.76 and 4.78 CEX and DEX support, and updated database. Also now developer aldostools added 4.80 support in unofficial build.
Changes in Artermis r5
- Added support for 4.76 CEX/DEX and 4.78 CEX/DEX (thanks @Ps3ItaTeam)
- Updated code database to Bungholio's April 28th, 2016 update (thanks Bungholio)
- Artemis packages will now be held in the releases tab of the GitHub repository.
Release Link (Github): https://github.com/Dnawrkshp/ArtemisPS3/releases/tag/r5
- Install MAMBA and PS3MAPI payload (if not already installed)
- Load artemis_ps3.sprx into VSH
- Access codes from an online database
- Access user codes
- Allow for users to enter their own codes from Artemis
- Sorts codes and games alphabetically
- Launch Artemis from the XMB and selected your codes
- Once you have selected your codes Press on Start in the main menu
- You should hear a single beep (if you hear three MAMBA failed to install)
- From here you can launch the game or launch homebrew to mount the game
- When the game has launched, a notification will appear telling you to press to attach
- Once you are ready to use your codes in the game, open the in game XMB by pressing the button
- HOLD until Artemis says that it has attached
- At this point any codes chosen to constant write will be constantly writing
- For any single write codes you wish to write again, just enter the in game XMB again and hold
- If you wish the detatch (and therefore stop constant writing), enter the in game XMB and HOLD
- Choose between installing the .ncl file on a flash drive or in the Artemis installation directory
- For the flash drive make a new folder on the root called USERLIST
- Inside the folder place any .ncl files inside it
- Insert the usb drive into the right usb slot of your PS3 and launch Artemis PS3
- For the installation directory method launch an FTP server on your PS3 (multiman)
- Navigate to /dev_hdd0/game/ARTPS3001/USRDIR/USERLIST/
- Place any .ncl files inside the folder and launch Artemis PS3
Creating cheat lists (.ncl)
*NetCheat List Files are built into NetCheat PS3
*Download and run [NetCheatPS3](http://netcheat.gamehacking.org/ncUpdater/ncUpdateDir.zip)
*In the codes tab create a new code and name it as you wish
*Within the textbox enter any NetCheat PS3 codes (or use the Codelist by clicking the square on the bottom left)
*Finally click Save All and specify a save location for the new .ncl
Creating advanced cheat lists (.ncl)
New in Artemis PS3 is the ability to add option tags.
These tags enable you to specify options for a code that has multiple effects for one address.
Using tags instead of multiple codes condenses the overall cheats list.
The format for an option tag is very specific and must be used exactly as described.
A tag begin with brackets that surround an ID ([Z]).
This ID must be a collection of capital Z's.
For instance, a tag such as [ZZZZ] has an ID of ZZZZ. [zz] is not a valid ID.
Following the opening tag are the elements, or options.
Each element begins with the value that the option represents, an equal sign (=), and the name of the option.
Elements are separated by semicolons (.
So right now an option tag would look something like this: [ZZ]0010=This is 0x10;0020=This is 0x20
But now we have to end the tag. To end an option tag you simply add a forward slash (/) in front of the ID and surround that with brackets ([/Z]).
Finally to actually implement this as a value for a code, simply put the ID of the tag anywhere in the code you'd like.
For instance, in Jak 1 there are 4 different types of eco states you can be in. Red, blue, green, and yellow.
Each uses the same line. So the appropriate code using option tags would be:
0 201FEE08 ZZ
0 201FEE18 FFFFFF7F
0 201FEE0C 00000040
Lazy Bastard - Project Founder
Berion - GUI Graphic Designer
Dnawrkshp - Creator of ArtemisPS3-GUI and ArtemisPS3-PRX
NzV - PS3MAPI (on which Artemis is dependant upon)
PS2Dragon - Artemis Logo
PS3 Artemis r5 released + unofficial 4.80 support by aldostools
By aldostools on Jul 24, 2016 at 11:06 PM
River Raid Remake (by Lapy Games) - A remake from the Atari 2600 library now on a homebrew PS4We have seen several Retro remakes from Lapy Games hit a jailbroken PS4 like the Duck Hunt Reamke and Wild Gunman remakes from the NES/Famicom era Which those with 7 additional games can be found in the developer's recent Lapy Game Collection (v1.0) release that puts all his created game into a single homebrew,pkg Now the dev recently followed that up with a public announcement on March 6 of the next project and it was another remake . This time around it's River Raid from the Atari 2600 (see original 2600 gameplay) . That is going back a bit in gaming history but the developer wanted this unity creation for a homebrew enabled PS4, be a more modern representation of an iconic classic game but also still have that Retro gameplay feel from the original in this aerial pursuit. Check it out and leave the developer (Lapy) some feedback in the comments belowContinue reading
Introducing The PS3 Toolset by bguerville: A powerful collection of tools fueled by new PS3 exploitYou may recall a recent article revealing a few exclusive screenshots of bguerville's latest project, now the time has come to introduce the next evolution in PS3 Jailbreaking solutions. The PlayStation 3 Toolset by @bguerville is a new suite of tools, built upon a new PS3 exploitation framework & fueled by a new exploit discovered on the PS3 by the developer. The new exploit (and the toolset project as a whole) is compatible with all PS3 models running 4.82 - 4.85 OFW/HFW/CFW
While ps3xploit team member's @habib continued research and development of PS3HEN for nonCFW models with assistance from @esc0rtd3w, @bguerville meanwhile was working on his own research and developing other tools and exploits as you will see with this new PlayStation 3 Toolset, which thorough testing was conducted by @esc0rtd3w (whom we recently interviewed). All the team of talented devs have done some amazing work in the scene in recent years with all the PS3Xploit projects and that trend continues with this release.
The PS3 toolset is a project that @bguerville has been working on for some time,
the developer gave us a brief timeline of events since the Ps3Xploit Tools 2.0 framework (flash writer and dumper(s)) that led to this new release (see the timeline section).Continue reading
[UPDATE: Version 1.03] Autoplugin 2 released by @TheheroGAC & ONElua Team!Unlike the PlayStation 4 with it's slow Homebrew Content, the PlayStation Vita always saw a strong Content of Homebrew and other useful Plugins, which makes your life easier with a hacked PS Vita. In fact, we still see today new plugins released for this Handheld Console, no matter if you want to Overclock your PS Vita to make your favourite Games even better performing or if you just need some handy tools like an always running FTP Server, where you can transfer your favourite Games and other Homebrew Releases on-the-fly. But installing them wasn't always a easy task and there was even a risk when adding them manually, which could harm your complete System when pressing a wrong button. In short, it was always elaborate to install all those wonderful Plugins bit by bit. But luckily we had Autoplugin for this in the past and today, well-known Developer @thehero_ together with the ONElua Team are releasing Version 2, where not only you can now see which Plugins you have already installed on your PS Vita, but also that you can now directly download all translations inside of Autoplugin without any need to quit the App as it was necessary before. Together with more new Features you can see down below and with a new Design, Autoplugin 2 will make your life even more easier now for both you and your PS Vita!Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: