The developer Dnawrkshp has released the fifth update to his project Artemis on July 14,.2016.
Artemis is an Open Source Playstation 3 Hacking System created under the Project Artemis initiative (http://www.gamehacking.org/artemis). R5 added 4.76 and 4.78 CEX and DEX support, and updated database. Also now developer aldostools added 4.80 support in unofficial build.
Changes in Artermis r5
- Added support for 4.76 CEX/DEX and 4.78 CEX/DEX (thanks @Ps3ItaTeam)
- Updated code database to Bungholio's April 28th, 2016 update (thanks Bungholio)
- Artemis packages will now be held in the releases tab of the GitHub repository.
Release Link (Github): https://github.com/Dnawrkshp/ArtemisPS3/releases/tag/r5
- Install MAMBA and PS3MAPI payload (if not already installed)
- Load artemis_ps3.sprx into VSH
- Access codes from an online database
- Access user codes
- Allow for users to enter their own codes from Artemis
- Sorts codes and games alphabetically
- Launch Artemis from the XMB and selected your codes
- Once you have selected your codes Press on Start in the main menu
- You should hear a single beep (if you hear three MAMBA failed to install)
- From here you can launch the game or launch homebrew to mount the game
- When the game has launched, a notification will appear telling you to press to attach
- Once you are ready to use your codes in the game, open the in game XMB by pressing the button
- HOLD until Artemis says that it has attached
- At this point any codes chosen to constant write will be constantly writing
- For any single write codes you wish to write again, just enter the in game XMB again and hold
- If you wish the detatch (and therefore stop constant writing), enter the in game XMB and HOLD
- Choose between installing the .ncl file on a flash drive or in the Artemis installation directory
- For the flash drive make a new folder on the root called USERLIST
- Inside the folder place any .ncl files inside it
- Insert the usb drive into the right usb slot of your PS3 and launch Artemis PS3
- For the installation directory method launch an FTP server on your PS3 (multiman)
- Navigate to /dev_hdd0/game/ARTPS3001/USRDIR/USERLIST/
- Place any .ncl files inside the folder and launch Artemis PS3
Creating cheat lists (.ncl)
*NetCheat List Files are built into NetCheat PS3
*Download and run [NetCheatPS3](http://netcheat.gamehacking.org/ncUpdater/ncUpdateDir.zip)
*In the codes tab create a new code and name it as you wish
*Within the textbox enter any NetCheat PS3 codes (or use the Codelist by clicking the square on the bottom left)
*Finally click Save All and specify a save location for the new .ncl
Creating advanced cheat lists (.ncl)
New in Artemis PS3 is the ability to add option tags.
These tags enable you to specify options for a code that has multiple effects for one address.
Using tags instead of multiple codes condenses the overall cheats list.
The format for an option tag is very specific and must be used exactly as described.
A tag begin with brackets that surround an ID ([Z]).
This ID must be a collection of capital Z's.
For instance, a tag such as [ZZZZ] has an ID of ZZZZ. [zz] is not a valid ID.
Following the opening tag are the elements, or options.
Each element begins with the value that the option represents, an equal sign (=), and the name of the option.
Elements are separated by semicolons (.
So right now an option tag would look something like this: [ZZ]0010=This is 0x10;0020=This is 0x20
But now we have to end the tag. To end an option tag you simply add a forward slash (/) in front of the ID and surround that with brackets ([/Z]).
Finally to actually implement this as a value for a code, simply put the ID of the tag anywhere in the code you'd like.
For instance, in Jak 1 there are 4 different types of eco states you can be in. Red, blue, green, and yellow.
Each uses the same line. So the appropriate code using option tags would be:
0 201FEE08 ZZ
0 201FEE18 FFFFFF7F
0 201FEE0C 00000040
Lazy Bastard - Project Founder
Berion - GUI Graphic Designer
Dnawrkshp - Creator of ArtemisPS3-GUI and ArtemisPS3-PRX
NzV - PS3MAPI (on which Artemis is dependant upon)
PS2Dragon - Artemis Logo
PS3 Artemis r5 released + unofficial 4.80 support by aldostools
By aldostools on Jul 24, 2016 at 11:06 PM
[Update July 21th] HW Acceleration (RSX) Project Update by RenéRebeUPDATE (July 21) - Now the 19th Video Released >>> The next PS3 NVidia RSX accelerated X.org steps
(Original Article from Nov. 14) Is the PS3 a bit closer to gaining Hardware Acceleration (via RSX) in OtherOS (Linux) with a proper driver to enable the GPU chip? We are not there, but we may be getting closer to a reality. Earlier this year (back in April) we detailed some of the progress that the busy dev RenéRebe has made with unlocking the potential of the PlayStation 3's RSX chip and now today we have been greeted with a new video and what we can expect with this project as the developer starts to undertake the challenge of further unlocking one more component of the Ps3 hardware,. The developer has alot of videos on other intresting subjects in his diverse YouTube channel >>> (Bits and More) <<< many very informative video's..Continue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - May 2019 Progress Report - 1337 pl4y4bl3 ~ 1337 1n64m3 :)That can't be an accident. Following up after the impressive Progress Report last Month, where we learned that over >40% of all PS3 Game Titles are now fully "Playable", today the great Team behind the PS3 Emulator RPCS3 showcases their newest Progress Report for May 2019 with another milestone. If you are a long follower of their great Project or maybe you are even enjoying your PS3 Game Titles on your PC right now (because "why not"?), you will be already familiar with the fact that most of the Game Titles tested on RPCS3 will at least boot up, but then you will experience Graphical Glitches, huge Slow-Downs or even you aren't able to play a Game Title to the End, which is sad (Damn you "Narco Terror" and "The Expendables 2: Videogame" why you still aren't bootable? :P). This is why in the past, the "Ingame" Status comprised most Game Titles in every Compatibility List. But for the first Time since it's Initial Release, the "Playable" Category ties the first place together with the "Ingame" Category with both 1337 Game Titles each. This means whatever Game Title you choose to play via RPCS3, there is a 43.71% Chance that it will be at least "Ingame". That's impressive don't you think? Oh, and sorry for the leetspeak at the Title. I mean come on, we are talking about 1337 Game Titles fully "Playable".Continue reading
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.3.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (6-27-2019): Version 2.3.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
See also: The Great PS3 HEN All in One (AIO) Guide
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Share This Page
Latest: Coro, Jul 22, 2019 at 10:09 PM
Latest: aldostools, Jul 22, 2019 at 8:12 PM
Latest: Yagavitch, Jul 22, 2019 at 8:03 PM
Latest: HUNKSURVIVORX, Jul 22, 2019 at 7:34 PM
Latest: pinky, Jul 22, 2019 at 7:27 PM
Latest: Flaming27, Jul 22, 2019 at 6:02 PM
Latest: Naked_Snake1995, Jul 22, 2019 at 5:24 PM
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: