Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 HAN Asura's Wrath black screen at start

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by zengar, Feb 26, 2019.

1. 2
    zengar

zengar Forum Noob

Hi,
    I have my PS3 Slim on OFW 4.82 with HAN installed and I have a problem with the game Asura's Wrath.
    When I start the game I got a black screen after "connect to playstation network for more content", the game installs the data without any problem though.

Things I have tried:
    - Convert the game by CFW2OFW tool and installed the pkgs of game, update and license (I checked the compatibility and it's supposed to work).
    - Delete game data and install everything again.
    - I thought the problem was related to the CFW2OFW conversion, but I got the game disc (US region game) and got black screen on the same point (Tried with HAN enabled and disabled)
    - Update the game from pkg, and update the game from PSN to the last version. (tried both)

Every other games works, I have many games installed and various physical games. Also I checked the storage and I have enough.

I hope someone can help me and sorry if my english is bad

Thanks!

2. 44
    ElvisTek

ElvisTek Member

Maybe is the game itself, some games don't work with HAN, (im pretty sure im not the only one) some games just launch then freeze after a few moments, some didn't launch, you only get a black screen. In the dev wiki the game should work(it says in the wiki)so it's weird. Some games that didn't worked with HAN (for me at least) are: Earth Defense force 2025, Need for speed hot pursuit, stacking, aliens colonial marines, they just won't work. Good Luck.

3. 2,814
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    If games that are stated to work on the wiki but are not working for you...then you have either done something wrong in the conversion, missed a step or something like, maybe something not done right, or that simply something went wrong in the conversion> A tool not done something right maybe.

Normally black screen of game would indicate something to do with the EBOOT> not re-signed properly or some thing similar.

But defo something has gone wrong somewhere.....

4. 2
    zengar

zengar Forum Noob

I tried with Asura's game disc and same problem... maybe the converted game corrupted some data on my ps3?

5. 3,107
    Joonie

Joonie Developer

Try renaming all folders/files in UPPER CASE. UE3 games typically have files named in UPPER case letters.

6. 1
    Reybort24

Reybort24 Forum Noob

i make it work alien colonial marines in pkg no han.