Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 HAN Banned

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN (nonCFW Compatable Models)' started by Assassin_dude998, Aug 11, 2018.

1. 59
    Assassin_dude998

Assassin_dude998 Member

Okay, well this just proves a point, u can get banned from using HAN. Make sure u are offline when u enable anything with HAN or install any pkg... I failed to follow this and now all my accounts are banned and my ip address is permanently banned, i contacted my isp to see if they could change my ip and they said they didn't support changing ips, contacted Sony they said that my ip was blacklisted from doing something i shouldn't be doing is all they said, they said it didn't say a time frame so my ip is perm banned so be careful while using HAN online. How to tell if u have been ip banned is if u see the error message 80710016 and access the website and it says access denied.

Zar likes this.
  2. 12,643
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

I don't understand why they'd ip ban you. typically, sony will ban the aid (account id) or the system's idps. banning an ip could be unfortunate if someone else was given it at some point.

3. 59
    Assassin_dude998

Assassin_dude998 Member

Its happened before with me but now with my new isp i cant change my ip to get back online.

4. 12,643
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

use a proxy or a vpn.

5. 2,597
    Berion

Berion Developer

If Your IP is banned, how did You know they banned the accounts (multiples? that's rather weird) and consoles sticked to this account?

STLcardsWS likes this.
  6. 276
    cygmon0

cygmon0 Member

That's weird. Most isp's has dynamic ip. Just restart the router. You get new ip...

Also I've never seen ip ban before. Except on cs 1.6 non-steam servers, lol

$oni will most likely ban MAC ADDRESS or like pinky said IDPS.

What the game you were playing before ban?

Did you use mod menus?

Have you modified online games files?

Some games will report that to $onia.

Also never play online while HAN enabled.

You can move your ps3 to your neighbor or cousin house and connect to their network, try to sign in to psn...

If there was ban. Most likely they will send you a message to your email..

I've been playing online since HAN day 1

No ban so far

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

levi1129 likes this.
  7. 2,597
    Berion

Berion Developer

They banning IP for strange online behaviours like flooding by Near junk app in PSV.

If he has banned account, should get email from Sony.

STLcardsWS likes this.
  8. 12,643
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

yes, I got an email within a few days of being banned. I think they may ban in mini waves, 'cause @bitsbubba and I received the email on the same day, so perhaps the actual bannings were on the same day too?

Berion likes this.
  9. 276
    cygmon0

cygmon0 Member

Guess $onia is doing some cleaning before pushing new update? Hehe.. But still. I haven't banned. Maybe because i didn't modify some system files like coldboot and lines.

Still. The OP need to test his ps3 on other network. He also didn't got email from $onia.

Kinda fishy

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  10. 59
    Assassin_dude998

Assassin_dude998 Member

Im going to test it on another network in a bit, im going to my moms for a while, while im over there ill test it over there.

11. 59
    Assassin_dude998

Assassin_dude998 Member

The vpn dont work for me either, if i try to make an account even on the vpn it still gives me acses denied bs. (or sign in while on the vpn)

12. 12,643
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

I don't think bits didn't do anything but try to download crunchy roll. and, I may have had alphabetizing of content, but no coldboot or lines mod. I haven't done any of that stuff for a long time. it doesn't matter much though considering I can just buy a new console, one that can play ps2 games with wmm properly. :)

dunno. it takes a few days to receive an email. however, if you're banned, I don't recall an error code popping up. you'll just get a message saying that you're been suspended from psn.

oh, op, try to sign in to that account on the sony online store. it should tell you you've been suspended if that's what's happened.

cygmon0 likes this.
  13. 306
    Zazenora

Zazenora Member

Amateur Game Developer
    Home Page:
    It may be possible that you installed some sort of modded content?
    Before I continue, I want to say that I DO NOT RECOMMEND doing the following!
    (Do as I say, not as I do.)

I have been using HAN with an alternate PSN account for the past couple months now.
    The backups I have installed are genuine, meaning not modded in any form or fashion.
    I also have not engaged in any hacking, cheating, or otherwise unfair gameplay over my course of using HAN.
    When playing converted PS1, PS2, and PSP backups however, I sign out and disconnect from the internet before doing so,
    since those games are not considered genuine digital games that might send some sort of red flag were I online.

I haven't been banned or confronted in any way during this time.

I have played a few online multiplayer games as well.

The way I see it, if you use common sense, you should be safe as of this moment.
    If you were console banned or IP banned, then it's probably due to one of the following:
    Using a modded .PKG file that includes some form of mod or cheat.
    Using HAN with PS1(Converted), PS2(Converted), or PSP(Converted) backups while online.
    or more simply, installing or playing any .PKG files that would otherwise not be playable under legit circumstances, such as the digital titles found on the playstation network.

The PS3 clearly keeps some form of record of previous games played on the console, however it's unclear as to the extent that this is used by S0ny. The furthest evidence I've found is simply for advertisement purposes on the Playstation Store, but this could easily be used by employees that want to search a particular account's game history, so I would safely assume that they have the ability to do so.

The point is, if you want to use HAN and keep the risk of any form of ban as low as possible, your best bet is to conduct all installations OFFLINE on your HAN USER ACCOUNT. If you want to play and collect trophies, I also suggest staying offline. If you do want to play online, I suggest you make sure that you are only playing PS3 backups that can either be found on a disc, or digital backups that are also only found on the playstation store.
    Don't play games that CANNOT BE FOUND ON THE PLAYSTATION STORE, OR ON BluRay while online!
    Again this includes:
    PS1 backups that you manually convert from ISO to .PKG format
    PS2 backups that you manually convert from ISO to .PKG format
    PSP backups that you manually convert from ISO to .PKG format
    PS3 backups that include ANY FORM OF MOD or ANY BACKUP THAT IS NOT 100% IDENTICAL TO THE ORIGINAL.

I am unable to provide you any clear advice on you already being banned, but in my opinion, the reason for your ban is most likely not directly attributed to using the HAN exploit.
    I hope you are able to find some clarification and answers as to how to go forward, and I hate to hear that you were banned.
    I just wanted to throw some information out there for you that may help you should you decide to use HAN in the future.

14. 13
    levi1129

levi1129 Forum Noob

Probably flagged as ddos?

15. 107
    Frosthaxx

Frosthaxx Member

Hmm I completely reformatted my PS3 due to glitching but never got banned.if this is becoming more a thing I'm not sure if I want to Rehan my PS3 now especially since I had psn plus since day one and rather not lose my account that also has legit games on PS4.

16. 1,351
    psykosis

psykosis Developer Developer

This is the key reason they say to use a different account for HAN....

pinky likes this.
  17. 12,643
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

yes, don't be naive like I was. I was using the same account on the ps3, ps4, and psv/pstv. I'm now using a separate account on the psv/pstv. I plan to use another account on the ps3 once I get a new system since the system is banned as well. and, then yet another account on the ps4. I don't plan to change accounts on that 'til we can sign in on the latest firmware. I'm still on 5.05, and I just recently backed up my saves using the flash drive method. those saves are still on the flash drive I use to dump games. I have a separate set that I used the sg and db payload. anyway, I can't resume saves due to my account being banned unless I buy save wizard to resign my saves. and, that costs $60. as you can see, it's a major headache to get account banned if using your main account or the same account on multiple systems. I had few purchases (thank god!). you don't want to lose your purchases either unless there's a way to get them back (reactPSN). :)

Zazenora likes this.
  18. 107
    Frosthaxx

Frosthaxx Member

Yes but if I read correctly even pinky got banned just for her xml edit which isn't even account specific. I'm not an idiot and use a second account but I also have xml modded

19. 107
    Frosthaxx

Frosthaxx Member

Just read pinky post now. So your saying an account on the second account ok even though I use the xmls

20. 12,643
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

I'm not sure how I got banned, but I think that if an account is banned, the system will be also. it goes with the territory when you hack your system. you've gotta be prepared for it. I surely wasn't. that's why I'm not hacking my switch. they've certainly upgraded the detection methods with that system. I don't plan to buy another playstation or xbox system for different reasons, so I'm not worried there. the account banning has caused a lot of problems.

I was especially stressed out about the vita, 'cause I didn't want sony to block psn access (I think qcma requires an account id, 'cause I was never able to use it otherwise) before I could rid myself of the account.

my ps3 was banned with my account, so I don't really want to play on that system. I did backup the entire internal and external hdds to a 10TB external hdd. that includes all psx/psp games which I had forgotten I had on there. :D

though no where near as stressful as the vita/pstv, I have to reformat my ps4's hdd to get rid of a banned account. I have a Japanese account on there too for when I got an extremely ugly dragon quest theme. lol anyway, you have to have signed into psn at least once in order to get not only an account id but also certain amenities available to people who've signed in (i.e. backing up and restoring saves). now, I have to pay $60 to resign my saves. as you can see, it's a mess. :(

Zazenora likes this.