PS3 Banning my modded account

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by Sharpgamers4you, Aug 20, 2019.

1. 13
    Sharpgamers4you

Sharpgamers4you Member

hello,

So me and my team decided to create modded accounts for free however, the main rule is to not change the password so it opens a question: how can i ban an account when it is changed?

This is just for when people do change the password so that others can’t use them anymore.

Is there a tool for it?
    We have ps3 cfw/hen/ofw and i got allot of tools so please help us out giving the people they like, but make it so everyone can use it

2. 548
    amirzaim

amirzaim Member

Basically, an account ban also leads to permanent console ban where you're doing some such activity as playing it online with CFW console without disabling CFW syscalls, performing a misconduct against other players or even having an obscure PSN names which Sony had been banned several people in the past years and when these players asking for appeal against ban or asking for refunds, Sony just simply said "sorry but no"!

Sharpgamers4you likes this.
  3. 13
    Sharpgamers4you

Sharpgamers4you Member

Well thanks but i know what a ban is, i just want to know if there is something i can do to disable an account i created to play online?

4. 548
    amirzaim

amirzaim Member

You cannot disable or delete PSN account by a single click. You will need to contact PSN personnel to delete your account.

5. 13
    Sharpgamers4you

Sharpgamers4you Member

Okay so i have to contact them telling i want them to ban the account because they have changed the password of a modded account i made with a cfw hahahaha ain’t this awesome :)

Anyways thanks for your help.

6. 6,652
    DeViL303

DeViL303 Developer PSX-Place Supporter

Part-Time XMB Modder
    Maybe you could use 2 factor authentication on the accounts, and set up some kind of server to serve the 2FA codes or just send them over a chat like discord, also the users would not have access to email address so they could not disable the 2FA.. If you had one or 2 people in charge of the 2 FA device, you could make it so they would need to contact them for the code to login each time, this would be hassle of course but it's one possible method.

EDIT: actually now that I think about it, I dont think you can set it up so the 2FA code is required every time. So this idea might not work at all. :culpability:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Sharpgamers4you and ntodek like this.
  7. 11,535
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

I doubt that will work. in fact, on sony's official website, it says customer service isn't responsible in any way for bannings, so if you were banned, there's nothing they can do about it. the reverse is probably also true.

edit: it might be possible to do something if you claim that the account was stolen. however, even if you were to say that about a banned account, they wouldn't do anything about it.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  8. 561
    lmn7

lmn7 Developer

If you could ban/disable your account without having access to it then you could do that to anyone you like. Even if there was some magical "tool" that allowed you to do that, what you're saying just wouldn't work. There would always be one guy who changes the password just because he can.

Sharpgamers4you and Algol like this.
  9. 13
    Sharpgamers4you

Sharpgamers4you Member

well, it was a great suggestion definitely, however, maybe a server or something..... like I have a whole team behind me so that wouldn't be really a problem., I have to do more research to see what I can do.

10. 13
    Sharpgamers4you

Sharpgamers4you Member

so its all about trusting people now?.. 1 out of 10 will change it everyone knows that. anyways thanks

11. 13
    Sharpgamers4you

Sharpgamers4you Member

hahaha I'm not gonna call them