Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3HEN Bans and precautions

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by Godlike_Owl, Aug 26, 2019.

1. 3
    Godlike_Owl

Godlike_Owl Forum Noob

So hey, i'm a total noob in this whole PS3 CFW deal. Let's say i installed CFW on my PS3 and want to do some trophy hunting in games which don't have online modes or don't have online trophies.
    So what precautions should i take before syncing trophies? What homebrews, patches or plugins should i install and use on my PS3 to avoid getting banned.
    I also have hacked Vita (on which i just can use History Deleter and be fine) and normal PS4 which isn't hacked linked to my single account.
    Or the risk losing all my consoles and bought games is too high and i should stick to not hacking my PS3?

2. 1,345
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

While there is no 100 percent safe way to go online there are some precautions you can take. Install a plugin like psnpatch or sen enabler but not both. Don’t use your main account while going online that way if you do catch a ban it doesn’t affect your purchases and other consoles. Don’t mod or rtm any games online, that will surely catch you a ban. Even trophy hacking can catch you one to. More info can be found in the plugins dedicated threads.

Coldheart2236 likes this.
  3. 3
    Godlike_Owl

Godlike_Owl Forum Noob

Not sure what do you mean by "trophy hacking".
    Just as i said, i'm not interested in playing online. But you need to log into psn to be able to sync trophies.

4. 1,345
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

Some people unlock trophies they didn’t earn thereby hacking them. It’s a banable offense

5. 3
    Godlike_Owl

Godlike_Owl Forum Noob

I don't want to hack trophies. I want to play games and earn trophies fair and square.