PS3HEN Big system problems. Unsure what to do

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by megalari, Sep 15, 2019.

1. 2
    megalari

megalari Forum Noob

I'm running 4.84 HFW on a super slim. About a week ago I was configuring my spoof to bypass the new firmware update using SEN enabler and when I set the spoof, it asked to restart. Sure, why not. Now the PS3 won't display anything when it turns on. I can hear the fans turn on and the light goes green, but nothing displays. The only way I can get it to display anything is by going into safe mode. None of the safe mode options work, even if I try to install a new firmware through the system update option it says that it can't find applicable update data. The HDD light flashes yellow when the console first turns on, then stops doing anything entirely. I'm at an impasse, I really don't know where to go from here. Anyone got ideas?

2. 11,941
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

you may have to format the hdd.

megalari and atreyu187 like this.
  3. 26
    Sakurakun5

Sakurakun5 Forum Noob

i dont know why people using SEN enabler on hen its only working on cfw

4. 5
    Zeloko

Zeloko Forum Noob

Very good

5. 5,764
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Retired Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:
    SEN Enabler is for CFW only. You will need to wipe the HDD as stated and reinstall HFW and HEN. What you could have done is used a proxy to get PSN access or update to get PSN access back. It changes files in your system that are signed with the keys for CFW which simply doesn't work for HEN I'm afraid. If they did we would all have CFW bud.

While it would be easier if everyone knew this we all have to start somewhere. We were all noobs at one time and it can be confusing to new users. While HEN is a great it does make things a tad confusing for new users. We just gotta help one another as you never know maybe down the road someone can repay the kindness to you or another end user.

megalari, sb00 and pinky like this.
  6. 2
    megalari

megalari Forum Noob

Thanks, I just got the console a month ago and my friend who uses CFW said that SEN Enabler is what he uses, so I decided to use it. I should've looked more into it. Mistakes were made, lesson is learned. Thank you for being friendly and helpful about it instead of bashing me for the mistake like a lot of other forums do

pinky likes this.