PS4 can someone do me a little favor?

Discussion in 'PS4 Game Mods' started by benjiro, Dec 24, 2019.

1. 40
    benjiro

benjiro Member

Hi
    Before i begin i know that its not cool to ask this because some of you paid for this tool but 60 $ is a bit much for just 1 game ( i still think its a bit overpriced or that they could do something like a monthly subscription) when i literally just want to use it only for 1 game so maybe perhaps someone is willing to do this for me? I mean i would also pay someone for it but i dont want to pay 60$ for only 1 game. and that game would be ff 12 the zodiac age and i just wanted to have all items/weapons/armor/Accessoires and maybe all characters with these quick Level up codes im playing the eu version
    I know that my sister wants to buy me the license on my b day and when i also have a license i would also do it for some people here if they want it
    If its not allowed to ask i am sorry and you can delete this
    Well
    Thanks to anyone reading this ^_^
    EDIT: if i confuse somebody here im talking about save wizard x'D

Attached Files:

2. 13,027
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

if you mean save wizard, I think there's an alternative: https://github.com/ChendoChap/Playstation-4-Save-Mounter

I've never tried it, but others have with different profiles and systems. I'm not really in my element here, but I'd look into save mounter before getting ripped off. lol

btw, this is for 5.05. I sent someone one of my saves to use with save wizard. unfortunately, I think the save has to be legit or else it doesn't work, and you may have to be on the latest firmware. I'm assuming you have to export the save. I don't know what's entailed with putting cheats in a save either.

if you export saves from the ps4, they'll go into a folder named after your account id. the account id you get from signing into psn, so systems on 5.05 can't do it. I'm not sure if save mounter has the same restriction. if you try to run an unencrypted save, I think the system will show it as corrupted. I did a few tests with saves after 0'ing out my keystones. all saves work.

I just opened your zipped file. it looks like it was exported. you may want to remove that and go through pm to someone you trust, because your account id is visible in what you uploaded.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  3. 40
    benjiro

benjiro Member

Problem is my Firmware is on 7.01 i just bought this ps4 and ff12 is the only game i have (tho i have the 100% achievements on xbox and on ps4 the only trphy i need is the mist Walker trophy lol) x'D well i think my save should be legit since i just copied on to my usb drive and attached it here x'D

4. 13,027
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

yeah, the save will show up as corrupted otherwise. save mounter can't decrypt a save for anything above 5.05. I think save wizard can. I don't know all that much about save wizard, but I think it might be valid for three accounts, because I've seen people purchase wizard together. I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to help with a single save. I don't know if save wizard is just for swapping account ids or if cheats can be applied too. doesn't matter though, 'cause being on the latest firmware locks you out of save mounter. someone told me that save wizard only works the latest firmware, so I you might be out of options. imo, it's not worth it.

5. 13,027
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

btw, @benjiro , to add cheats you'd need to decrypt the save also. since save wizard only works with legit saves, I don't think it can do anything for you either. I don't know if there's a way to reencrypt after decryption and have it work on the latest firmware.

6. 40
    benjiro

benjiro Member

Yeah some friends of mine also purchased it together and cheats are working for them but since they have already 3 Accounts they cant do it for me and when my sister buys me that for my birthday i want to share it with 2 people here (but my birthday is in june :( . )x'D but maybe someone on this site can maybe help me out for this one

7. 40
    benjiro

benjiro Member

They are on 7.02 and one showed me that it is working for him lol.

8. 13,027
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

hmm...I don't really know how save wizard works. I guess cheats would be possible, since I think it would have to decrypt the save to resign it to another profile anyway. save wizard is a major rip off when people have to pool their money together just to buy it.

9. 40
    benjiro

benjiro Member

Yeah i still hope that someone also finds a way to make something like bruteforce savedata again but this time for ps4 games

10. 13,027
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

I don't usually play around with my ps4. there are a lot of apps for it on 5.05, but I've probably only used about five or less of them. personally, I think the hackers responsible for this are holding off releasing new hacks 'til the eol of the console, which I guess begins when the ps5 is launched next year.

11. 2,876
    Berion

Berion Developer

Save Mounter doesn't decrypt anything in the first place. ;) It allow user to retrieve data from already mounted PFS container with save. PFS on PS4 works in similar way like on PSV.

I never heard of Save Wizard but probably they need to sign in to account of save owner - I'm guessing, but I'm based on assumption about only newest firmware support. Anyway, for me sounds like highly shady business, in most optimistic scenario not ethical...

This depend how export container is build.

Every time when You exporting even exactly the same save, it is different and at least once, Sony increase security of it because after some fw version, I'm no longer be able to compress them to save some bytes (of course not literally, I have in mind that from one day, such saves have significantly less repeatable patterns). This proofs that they change algorithm somehow (but I don't know if old saves can be imported, if they be could, that's interesting).

Save is of course signed to NP Account ID which is part of exported recurrence (in Your case, 2230e9d33cf6f236 is Your SEN id across all Sony consoles). Which means You will need activated console and valid, unbanned SEN user to import or export saves.

I never tried import such save on different console, but if this is impossible, it means that some per console keys are involved.

On top of that, no one care about this, and no one trying reverse this which would put into grave all those paid services like Save Wizard once and for all.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    Yugonibblit and DeViL303 like this.
  12. 1
    huggybear

huggybear Member

Erm... Of course it does, or better said the PS4 does it and you can retrieve the decrypted file while mounted. It is even statet by the developer on his github:

You can

• Make decrypted copies of any save (as long as it's encrypted with keys <= 5.05)
    • Replace saves with modified ones
    • Replace save files with someone else's save files (share saves)
    • Create new saves
    • Export saves to 5.05+ consoles
    You can't

• Replace save files with an encrypted save (if it's encrypted with keys > 5.05)
    • Use this on unexploited consoles

13. 2,876
    Berion

Berion Developer

Obviously, it doesn't...

Now it is correct. OrbisOS handle the PFS decryption until we understand how it works, what and from where the keys are involved like i.e on PSV/PSTV.

Surly, but You didn't read my comment with understand. I didn't said it is impossible, just said that this application doesn't decrypting save containers...