PS3HEN Can't find pointers to find static address using NetCheat 4.53 with PS3 Manager API (MAPI)

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by Gonçalo Araújo, Jul 6, 2019.

1. 169
    Gonçalo Araújo

Gonçalo Araújo Member

I saw tutorials on YT how to use NetCheat Basics, I have been search a lot about NetCheat, I have some problems using it in HEN. The biggest problem that I'm facing in NetCheat is I can't find static addresses, Everytime I restart the game, it can't find pointers using MAPI and searching is Soo SLOW!!!
    I saw many times this tutorial video, it seems be very explained.

I heard that best way to use NetCheat is using Target Manager API using CFW DEX, but why they didn't made a improved version of this for HEN???

The Developer didn't released updates any more, the only way to connect NetCheat to HEN is only via PS3Mapi activated using webMAN MOD, the NetCheat is very unstable using MAPI.
    I really wanted use NetCheat without issues, anyone knows where's the developer? This program for me is best to mod any Game and I'm trying mod unknown game called Blur™

2. 5,902
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Retired Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:
    Unfortunately most devs have abandoned PS3. We can't use CCAPI and DEX just isn't possible with HEN due to limitations. Can't really make an "improved" version when HEN actually offers a lot less then CFW. It is just a limitation of using HEN I'm afraid.

Zenug likes this.
  3. 15
    xMalisimo

xMalisimo Forum Noob

sorry for the inconvenience but a week ago I read in this same forum a comment that iso kozarovv that he knows how to run ccapi in hen but he will not say there are already people who use it to cheat PS: I'm sorry for my inglesh I'm using a translator

4. 169
    Gonçalo Araújo

Gonçalo Araújo Member

I don't think so, as I know CCAPI causes soft brick for PS3 HEN and using CCAPI in NetCheat is even more slow than using MAPI, so it's not worth it using CCAPI.
    I really hoped if someone worked for a new Cheat Engine Program for PS3 (specially for HEN)

5. 15
    xMalisimo

xMalisimo Forum Noob

well it can be a lie or truth there is this link https://www.psx-place.com/threads/new-fake-ccapi-files-for-hen.24276/ look for the comment of kozarovv so you can see

6. 169
    Gonçalo Araújo

Gonçalo Araújo Member

These fake CCAPI Files are only for RTM Tools, it doesn't work for NetCheat. The NetCheat doesn't recognize these files. The real CCAPI which works for NetCheat, causes the brick in HEN, Devs already warned about that!
    You can see what CCAPI Does when you install it on HEN, check it out.

7. 15
    xMalisimo

xMalisimo Forum Noob

friend if you look closely he meant that he knows how to make the real ccapi work

but good, no problem

8. 169
    Gonçalo Araújo

Gonçalo Araújo Member

I think someone is already working for cheat engine for PS3 HEN users, or someone should start creating