PS4 Can't install God of War fake pkg. (CE 3002-5)

Discussion in 'PS4 Jailbreak, Exploits & Hacks' started by DKrat26, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2
    DKrat26

DKrat26 Forum Noob

I used the HEN payload to jailbreak my system, downloaded the GoW package and tried to install it on my PS4. I got an error that says can't download ....pgk for some reason. Tried multiple times. The irony is, I've already transferred the game to my usb before but it canceled on 70% and I tried to install that incomplete one. It got to about half the installation before the error. With this WHOLE file which was transferred 100%, it stops at around 5%. My system is 5.05. Every time it stops at a different %. I'm using a USB. The Error is called CE 3002-5.

EDIT: Now it's way past 5%.

EDIT 2: It stopped again at about 22ish%.

EDIT 3: Downloaded A pixel story just to see if anything works and it did. Plays like a charm.

EDIT 4: Looks like the max it'll reach is around 22%

2. 12,270
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

bad rip? maybe look if the pkg is even on the system? it will be in user/app/title id/app.pkg . the md5 of that pkg should be the same as the actual pkg you're installing. another thing you might try is pkg viewer to extract the pkg. the pkg verifier with fake pkg generator appears to be broken, so don't use that.

3. 2
    DKrat26

DKrat26 Forum Noob

I don't think the GoW is a bad rip unless you mean the transfer was not successful. Might be my USB? Maybe it can't handle that much, I dunno. I'll try and download another big game and get back to ya.

4. 7,628
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
    RandQalan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.