Enstone is back with yet another update to Control Console API. This update, as seen in previous ones released, brings compatibility to current custom firmware versions. With the releases by the developers behind Rebug's latest custom firmwares, those been 4.81.1 and 4.81.2, developer Enstone updates CCAPI bringing support to custom firmware 4.81 DEX.
CCAPI is a software that establishes a connection between your PS3 and another device such as your computer or your smartphone. You can control your PS3 with it.A few functions available:
- Game modding
- Debug non-fself & fself in real time
- Wireless connection
- Modify idps and psid
- Edit console Leds
- Ring console buzzer
- Get ps3 temperature
- Download the CCAPI package at the bottom of this page
- Inside, you should find a folder called PS3 with a .pkg, put it on the root of a usb stick.
- Plug the usb stick on your ps3, then install it.
- You should also find a folder called PC with a .exe, run it and follow the instructions to install it.
- You have now CCAPI installed on your ps3 and on your pc.
- On PS3, you just run the pkg, again
- On PC, use the configuration panel and the option "uninstall a program".
- On Android, you can get it from the google play store here
- On PC, it is installed with the CcApi-setup.exe.
CEX DEX 4.21 x x 4.30 x x 4.40 x x 4.41 x x 4.46 x x 4.50 x x 4.53 x x 4.60 x x 4.65 x x 4.66 x X 4.70 x x 4.75 x x 4.76 x x 4.78 x x 4.80 x x 4.81 x X
- (rev6) Added 4.81 DEX support
- (rev5) Added 4.81 CEX support
- (rev4) Added 4.80 DEX support
- (rev4) Added 4.80 CEX support
- (rev3) Added 4.78 DEX support
- (rev2) Added 4.78 CEX support
- (rev2) Added 4.76 DEX support
- Added other platform support
- Optimized network bitrate
- (rev7) Added 4.76 CEX support
- (rev6) Added 4.75 DEX support
- (rev5) Added 4.75 CEX support
- (rev4) Added 4.70 DEX support
- (rev3) Added 4.70 CEX support
- (rev2) Added 4.66 CEX support
- Added 4.60/4.65 support
- Added Cobra support
- Added SetBootPsid/SetBootIdps/SetPsid
- Added 4.53/4.55 support
- Added a console list
- Reduced memory use
- DLL (C++ / C#) released to build programs for ccapi
- Original version
If you are a developer that want to use CCAPI. You have a several option:
- You can use the demo codes provided in the CCAPI Package for Developers (download link). You may find some example for a few languages such as C/C++/C#.
- You can also use imcsx's implementation for C#, the specificity is that it is also compatible with TMAPI.
- Finally if your programming language is not supported, or if you prefer to make your own implementation, it is possible to directly import the functions from CCAPI.dll yourself. The main functions to achieve that are LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress from the WINAPI, you can find them in a lot of languages C/C++/.net/Java, etc.
The CCAPI (Windows) documentation is available here: Win documentation
The CCAPI (Others) documentation is available here: (Not yet)
Download: CCAPI v2.70 Rev 6
PS3 CCAPI Updates Out - The Latest Been Revision 6 Of Version 2.70
By Tranced on Jan 16, 2017 at 11:06 AM
PS3 HFW (Hybrid Firmware) 4.84.1 - PS3Xploit HAN & Flash Tools Restored for 4.84 OFW usersHuge News as the PS3 exploit ladder has taken a step up into 4.84 rung, with a new approach to bring back PS3Xploit functionality on 4.84. With a Hybrid Firmware (NOT A CFW) that can be installed on ANY MODEL PS3 over any Official Firmware (OFW) version. .The only thing this modified firmware essentially does is bring back the patched webkit from OFW 4.82 that was an entry point for PS3Xploit, if you recall when 4.84 was released developers @bguerville and @esc0rtd3w stated the exploit was not actually patched but rather only the webkit entry used was removed in 4.83+ which rendered the actual exploit unreachable (not patched and could be restored). Now the webkit is back for 4.84 OFW thanks to this new clever magic that has allowed OFW user's to use and install this slightly modified Firmware.
So, what does all this mean? Now Its just like it was back in 4.82 before PS3Xploit was patched you will be able to install a CFW (on a CFW compatible model) and for those unfortunate user's that does not have a CFW Compatible model (i.e. SuperSlim/late slims) you have will have access to the HAN exploit . So for new user's or ones that updated, here is your second chances thanks to the efforts of the PS3Xploit Team and to @Joonie (waved magic wand on files), @habib (for valuable input on this project) and @esc0rtd3w (work in porting ps3xploit tools to 4.84) and the PS3XploitContinue reading
Milestone Update for Orbital - An PS4 Emulator by @AlexAltea - now with (very first) Video Output!Nearly a year ago, Developer @AlexAltea showcased us an early-stage Version from his own PS4 Emulator called Orbital. The very first Version was on a minimal stage by running several code examples on a Terminal within Linux only but this was already impressive since as you probably know, both the PS4 and standard Computers shares the same x86 CPU Architecture. But the CPU isn't the only thing the PS4 shares with a standard PC. Since you need also a lot of GPU Power to run your Games on a Console for General, it is getting quite usual that those big players like NVIDIA or AMD are collaborating with the Console Manufacturers to deliver them with special-designed Graphics Processing Units for the Consoles you own. Even when we talk about "Special" GPU's, you already recognized by yourself that if you go further in newer Console Generations, you realized that the internal GPU used inside each Console is having more and more similarities compared to a standard GPU. With that result in mind, Developer @AlexAltea showcased yesterday that his Emulator Orbital is capable of running the Safe Mode of the PS4 together with getting a Video Output from that mentioned Safe Mode as well, which leads to the point that his Emulator showcased the very first Video Output from a PS4 emulated by a PC! Do I have to say more? Continue reading
4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ COBRA 8.01) - New update in from Habib
Following the introduction of 4.84 STARBUGED CFW for the PS3, which also gave us the introduction of Cobra v8.0x from developer @habib, Has now followed up that cfw release with 4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ Cobra 8.01) that contains some more candy for the scene. As the developer has provided new features once again with this update with the ability to Hardcode Kernel Plugins, which can be useful for things like MAMBA (a Cobra Alternative) as it can not be ran as a kernel plugin. Down below you will see the technical aspects of what this update has provided from Ps3 CFW Developer @habib.
Share This Page
Latest: ucupthea, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:58 PM
Latest: Omage, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:26 PM
Latest: aldostools, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:15 PM
Latest: Joonie, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:06 PM
Latest: Naked_Snake1995, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:06 PM
Latest: aldostools, Mar 21, 2019 at 10:15 PM
Latest: Joonie, Mar 21, 2019 at 8:52 PM
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Lewis Fernandez