Cech-04 ps3 problem

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by X__RAY, Dec 13, 2019.

1. 5
    X__RAY

X__RAY Forum Noob

So my when i start ps2 games it shows the ps2 logo then it stays on black scree and yes idownloaded the config file

2. 1,943
    Naked_Snake1995

Naked_Snake1995 Senior Member

Graphic Designer
    It really depends on which PlayStation2 Title are you trying to launch, simply stating it launched with a black screen, doesn't mean nothing for helping you, and also CECH-04,i mean what CECH-04? CECHC-04? G04? 2004? State the model number properly, don't cut on words, we aren't wizards to guess, with this tiny details missing, nobody will want to guess what help you need.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

3. 5
    X__RAY

X__RAY Forum Noob

Its
    Its a CECHC-04 i miss typed the games was vice city and i installed find iput the iso file in the ps2 folder and installed the configs pkg idid try to start it with webman,irisman,multiman for some reason it starts fine shows the playstaion2 logo then it goes black screen it does not freeze it just wont show any image on the screen

4. 1,943
    Naked_Snake1995

Naked_Snake1995 Senior Member

Graphic Designer
    GTA Vice City runs flawlessly on a CECHC04, without any configuration file, on Backwards Compatible Models, a configuration file is only needed when a game is deemed incompatible and can be fixed via configuration tweeks, which most of the time is not needed, for Non-Backwads Compatible Consoles, the story is different.

Get rid of that Configuration File, and report back.

By the way what Custom Firmware are you using? Unless you have this problems, chances are you are using either Spy or Overflow 4.85

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

DeViL303 likes this.