CECHG01 how to jailbreak

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by geb, Dec 14, 2019.

1. 4
    geb

geb Forum Noob

CECHG01 Official firmware 4.82 September 2007 Memory NAND HDD replaced and reformatted 750GB (actually can install even 2TB if needed)
    What I need to reach:
    To copy downloaded for rebug games (iso pkg etc) transferred from PC by ethernet /wi-fi AC 1700 or just by external HDD connected to USB port to the internal HDD (this why I can install 2TB)
    To run the game from menu by gamepad
    To save game level data on the internal HDD

To surf internet by web browser to watch movies / youtube /listen music
    (If possible to record it on the internal HDD) if not, so to be.

To enter PSN and do not be banned
    To buy if needed the games

To control DO not update the firmware etc

To use it as Media DLNA (Movie / Music) Server to watch on TV

After reading many forums I am lost.
    ==
    There are lot information technical and similar that maybe interested for technicians but not other people.
    There are many explanations but no regular steps for regular console user by particular model.

Or at least I did not find plain English instruction without any explanations and other ocean of unnecessary data except simple steps to have things done.
    One recommends downgrade to 3.55 (how to do it?)
    One is to do an upgrade to the exploit 4.85 (what a reason ? no explanation)
    So I understand I have to:
    step 1 download file (I need for version 4.82 OFW , model CECHG01 Sept 2007 RAM NAND)
    step 2 configure / set up USB stick with file
    step 3 insert USB stick, turn on the console, press something ...to jailbreak the console
    step 4 download custom firmware (I need rebug + cobra + .. included all feature I wrote above)
    step 5 configure / set up USB stick with the file / folder
    step 6 insert USB stick into the console , press something...to install the firmwware, maybe go inwhich ever mode?
    step 7 restart the console and to install apps that maybe I need to accomplish my tasks I wrote above (which ones ?)
    ===
    It would be a very helpful if somebody can help me and the same time it will help other regular, non technician at all people that want just be owner of the electronics they have.
    Thank you in advance for help!

2. 9
    Izofeu

Izofeu Forum Noob

I assume you're talking about pirating games, in that case it's against the forum rules and I won't provide any help regarding that.
    https://www.psx-place.com/threads/site-forum-rules-guidelines.79/

3. 1,820
    pink1

pink1 Moderator Developer

It’s better to use the report button for things like this. Not that we are against helping around the forum but sometimes something as simple as what you said is enough to start some unwanted drama. Just a friendly tip. Great job on nicely letting other members know the rules.

Izofeu likes this.
  4. 4
    geb

geb Forum Noob

How to remove account and thread?
    And by the way I did not asked about pirating. I asked about to other stuff how to make full ownership on my purchase where I paid my money in full (and it's not a rent) the device is mine and I want full ownership.
    Period.
    Just give how to delete thread and acount, thats what I do not see in first place too.

5. 4
    geb

geb Forum Noob

6. 4
    geb

geb Forum Noob

Why people can not not assume and follow assumed wrong waves but just respond with clear answer on clear question? It's beyond on my mind.
    Anyway thanks and I do not see how to remove thread and to delete account as I see no help in any kind for non technical people in plain English and holywar about assuming...

7. 1,820
    pink1

pink1 Moderator Developer

I didn’t say anything to you. I asked @Izofeu to use the report button instead of trying to mod the forums themselves that way the staff could handle things as we see needed.

James Barton likes this.