PS3 Cheating

Discussion in 'Game Mods' started by Colin Tudor, May 13, 2019.

1. 56
    Colin Tudor

Colin Tudor Member

Ive only really heard of Artemis as a cheat mod on the ps3. Any other cheat mods worth looking at?

2. 2,823
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    Depends on the game to whether there are other cheats/mods out for them other than the ones on Artemis.

All COD games on the PS3 have a ton of various mods out there for them, but people mainly abuse these and use them in public matches instead of private lobbies. I personally have about 250+ mods for all the COD games. The best ones are the ones that add something different to the standard MP matches such as prop hunt on BO2 ( This was a MOD fist and foremost well before it was added to MW2 Remastered MP as a game mode )

Also MP Zombieland MOD where the players play as the Zombies on MP maps instead of on the Zombie Maps in the " Turned " game play mode. You can earn Points and but wepons and perks just as you would in Zombies but on your favourite MP maps.

There are loads on Gmaetype MODs for BO2, the floor is lava, the hunger games, mike miers etc.

As for other games it depends if anyone bothered to make make any mods for them as it usually the most popular games people tend to spend the most time on trying to MOD for people as the demeand is there for them.

The best thing you can do is google for mods for the game you want to try and MOD or try and MOD the game yourself if you have the skills and knowledge. Skyrim and Oblivion are 2 of the easiest games to MOD on the PS3 and there is also a huge number of MODs out there for them.

TBH all of the Bethesda games are easy to MOD and have a great number of ones out there for them, for these games look on NEXUS MODs for these> just google NEXUS MODS and it will show up.

3. 56
    Colin Tudor

Colin Tudor Member

I'm after modding or cheating on the Resistance, fall of man. I beat the game some years ago but want to play it through on campaign mode with cheats enabled

4. 3
    turrinha

turrinha Forum Noob

I need cheats for tony hawks pro skater 5