PS3 [Coming Soon] bguerville 's PS3 Toolset

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 3, 2019.

By STLcardsWS on Oct 3, 2019 at 12:03 AM
  1. 9,038
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

The evolution of PS3 exploration continues as PSX-Place.com own moderator and one of the lead developer's of the PS3Xploit Team @bguerville has been working on a new project for the PS3 of late and the developer has given me permission to share some of the exclusive details about this upcoming project to be released in the coming weeks. The developer has provided us with various screenshots with short descriptions of the tools. bguerville has been working to perfect his ROP framework and has created a robust API for future development of exploits and hacks on the PS3 with bguerville's PS3 Toolset (name may change in final release(?)). Essentially the project is an extremely feature rich & powerful file management system that runs on the PS3's Internet Browser (that has become a great feature for us on the PS3) and does not need any kernel exploits (such as PS3HEN or a CFW installed), however a userland exploit will be needed, this could be achieved by utilizing 4.85 HFW or could possibly be done by another solution as well without the need of HFW, so there looks to be possibilities for the dev to choose when that time comes upon the initial release, @bguerville toolset contains many functions and features (as seen in the screens provided below) that will be outlined more thoroughly in the future release. Until then, we are left with a sampling of screenshots from the project, to show what's around the corner. (Also, note the GUI shown is not the final product and simply just a placeholder currently according to the developer, so the released version should look different in terms of eye-candy ). Stay tuned as we will learn more about this project as we get closer to the release.

111.png

• 111.png
      Userland Memory Editor
      22.jpg
      Progress dialog (Flash Memory Manager
      3333.jpg
      Toast notification for error/success/warning (Flash Memory Manager)
      55.png
      Flash Memory Manager - Dump log dialog for users
      66.jpg
      Flash Memory Manager - tree & context menu

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Maggot_Liutenant
      Maggot_Liutenant
      This looks promising. Thank you for sharing.
      mr_ota likes this.
    2. aldostools
      aldostools
      I'm very excited to see the return of @bguerville

Ben has been a key actor in the ps3 scene for years; not only for his HAN exploit.
      All his contributions to webMAN MOD have been essential to the project too.
      Zar, Tidjane Ly, Louis Garry and 7 others like this.
    3. GREEDY PESOS
      GREEDY PESOS
      Good work...
      Will this lead to cfw for super slim??
    4. pinky
      pinky
      doubtful. it says it's not using a kernel exploit.
    5. Filipe Santos
      Filipe Santos
      Always refreshing and delightful to see new stuff coming to the ps3.
    6. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Its says its not using a kernel exploit to run the toolset, does not mean that its limited in power and functionality. Not saying that is possiable whatsoever, but note this will be a powerful release as bguerville will explain much better when released :)

@bguerville (as yourself also @aldostools) have been extremely important figures in the scene and as well to this community. We could list alot more contributions he has done then that as we could list so many of yours..

The best ways to learn about this scene is looking at @bguerville and @aldostools post history.
      Kier_1234657, zfreeman, smikk and 7 others like this.
    7. smikk
      smikk
      @bguerville,
      For those who do not attend the scene a lot I can understand certain statements, but I can say that @pinky only shared his doubt, but this means in my opinion to see that bguerville is very likely managed to access without the Kernel exploit, it is perhaps found the way I suppose to authenticate.
      To all the develepers of the PS3 and PS4 scene, URRA is a heartfelt thanks.

Ps. @Joonie I await the release of the CFW Rebug 4.85 very patiently
    8. kozarovv
      kozarovv
      Nice to see that you are still here, and still working on something for PS3 @bguerville :)
      CaveManXx likes this.
    9. habib
      habib
      Han exploit was mine. The js and webkit exploit implementation was his. Just saying....

Though glad to see him coming back
    10. aldostools
      aldostools
      Thank you for the clarification ;) I see HAN as.a team work where each member had a key role: Ben ignited the fire, "rich chigga" caused the explotion and @esc0rtd3w and W added more fire to the combustion :D

There is no doubt about all the great contributions you have done to the scene too and you deserve a big portion of the cake :watermelon:.
      kenzy, mr_ota, smikk and 4 others like this.
    11. habib
      habib
      I’m kinda working on that recently. Enso type exploit. Cfw.
      I might be able to cause some buffer overflow by writing wrong headers on Emmc/nor and if the loader/lv0/lv1 uses static size buffer but reads read size from header. That was enso exploit. I might be able to do something similar.....F%$# lv0
      mr_ota, smikk, zfreeman and 15 others like this.
    12. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Yea, bg was the ignition and also a source of fuel throughout :)

The start of so much :)
      https://www.psx-place.com/threads/o...ore-incoming-could-superslim-be-hacked.15389/
    13. PLAYER 1
      PLAYER 1
      A thing we need is a solution for nobd/nobt consoles, dont know how this could help, but that could be another milestone on ps3 scene. thanks for all,guys.
    14. kenzy
      kenzy
      It's great to have you back @bguerville.the thing I like about your work is that it's always different, more like unique.