Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

Console freezes when i press "Patch Nor Flash memory"

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by Reece Cox, Jul 20, 2019.

1. 1
    Reece Cox

Reece Cox Forum Noob

I'm sorry if there is already a thread about this, however I am have having some issues.

Every step has worked, including the "initialize exploitation" as I get a success almost every time. However, when I press on the "Patch Nor Flash Memory" my usb will flash for a couple of seconds, and then my console will freeze. I have attempted this many times, and I have received the same results. What's so annoying is that I'm so close to having it jailbroken, and this issue has however set me back and I don't know how to solve it.
    I have tried solutions such as building database, and restoring the files and yet it still freezes.

What I have noticed, is that I cannot go on the browser because it freezes within a couple of seconds. The only way it doesn't freeze is if I go on the internet search below it by inserting a character, searching and going on the pages through the bookmarks. Is my internet browser preventing the patch from working because of it freezing all the time?

Is it my USB?
    is it a slow internet connection?
    Is it my PS3? (The jailbreak is compatible as its a 2000 series, and it doesn't go over update 3.70 as mine is a 2.70) as checked from the beginning.

If anyone knows any solutions, or any suggestions to try that would be great. Thank you

2. 1
    ahmetbtmn

ahmetbtmn Member

try this. install hfw twice, Connect pc and ps3 same network, unrar and flash_484.hex copy usb stick root(fat32). usb stick must be right usb in ps3. Run miniweb.exe administrator and write host name ps3 web browser. click index_nor.html and same step.

Attached Files: