Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

Console shuts down when you load a backup [SOLVED]

Discussion in 'PS3HEN (nonCFW PS3 Models)' started by Fran23, May 8, 2019.

1. 11
    Fran23

Fran23 Forum Noob

Hola quisiera saber si me pueden ayudar, en HEN v2 cuando cargó el juego Call of duty 3 BLES00021, ya sea en formato JB, ISO, con webMAN, mmCM, Irisman, lo inicio y cuando el juego intenta cargar aparezca el logo "3", la consola se termina apagando y no hay un led rojo, tengo que presionar dos veces el botón de encendido para que encienda el led rojo y luego arrancar la consola.
    Intente Reinstalar el HFW y empezar de nuevo con HAN, HEN v2 o con HEN 2.0.1 beta y tengo los mismos resultados solo con ese juego. Todas las otras copias de seguridad en ISO, JB, funcionan. Curiosamente el juego en HEN v1.0.2 Funciona sin ningún problema con mmCM e Irisman, obviamente en formato JB, Me parece muy extraño que en V2 se apagué, Entiendo que es normal un pantallazo negro por el eboot, pero esto es muy diferente, porfavor si alguien sabe algo que responda gracias.

Google translator

Hello I would like to know if you can help me, in HEN v2 when you loaded the game Call of duty 3 BLES00021, either in JB, ISO format, with webMAN, mmCM, Irisman, I start it and when the game tries to load it appears the logo "3" , the console is turned off and there is no red LED, I have to press twice the power button to turn on the red LED and then start the console.
    Try Reinstall the HFW and start over with HAN, HEN v2 or HEN 2.0.1 beta and I have the same results with just that game. All other backup copies in ISO, JB, work. Interestingly the game in HEN v1.0.2 works without any problem with mmCM and Irisman, obviously in JB format, I find it very strange that in V2 it was turned off, I understand that a black screen is normal for the eboot, but this is very different, please if someone knows something that responds thanks.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  2. 4,680
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Wanna-BeTA Tester Moderator

MCU/Sony Enthusiast!
    Home Page:
    I had a similar issue but let's try to easy stuff first. Go into safe mode restore the file system and rebuild the database. This helped me but if that doesn't work you may have done a bad dump/rip of your game but try that first and let me know. I will be around this evening to continue to help. If you want you can always feel free to PM me.

Fran23 likes this.
  3. 11
    Fran23

Fran23 Forum Noob

Fue lo primero que hice, pero como mencioné el juego funciona muy bien en HEN 1.0.2. ya probe todos los formatos en HEN v2 y nada me solucionó ese problema. Todos los demas juegos funcionan bien excepto ese. Además ¿no es extraño que la consola se termine apagando sin encender ningun led?

It was the first thing I did, but as I mentioned the game works very well in HEN 1.0.2. I already tried all the formats in HEN v2 and nothing solved that problem. All other games work well except that one. Also, is not it strange that the console ends up turning off without turning on any led?

4. 4,680
    atreyu187

MCU/Sony Enthusiast!
    Home Page:

Similar to this issue? This was my PS3 doing this.

Fran23 likes this.
  5. 1,048
    habib

habib Developer

If you guys are getting this issue it means your hdd is too slow to keep up with the mitigation I did in hen 2.0
    I can fix this for next release

6. 4,680
    atreyu187

MCU/Sony Enthusiast!
    Home Page:

Not having the issue anymore I was hoping to help him as well but seems you got it under control

habib and Fran23 like this.
  7. 10
    creeper

creeper Member

I face the same problem with game Medal of Honor Airborne, ps3 freezing with game Army of Two. Games Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1/2, Time shift and Singularity work with no problem.

Tested with PS3 CECH-3004B HEN version 2 and multiman v04.82.00 (I have the same problem with IRISMAN 4.84.4 and webMAN MOD v1.47.20).

8. 11
    Fran23

Fran23 Forum Noob

SI exactamente así se apaga la consola, solo que el juego no se queda con pantalla negra, sino entra, aparece el logo y luego le pasa eso mismo. Pero en HEN v1 funciónan, muy raro.
    Todo los otros demás Juegos - Homebrew Funcionan sin ningún problema excepto ese.

If this is exactly the way the console is turned off, only the game does not remain with a black screen, but enters, the logo appears and then the same thing happens to it. But in HEN v1 it works, very rare.
    All the other Games - Homebrew They work without any problem except that.

9. 2,863
    Joonie

Joonie Developer

Please replace your PS3HEN.BIN with this one to see if the issue can be resolved.

Attached Files:

Fran23, aldostools and habib like this.
  10. 10
    creeper

creeper Member

@Joonie I tasted unfortunately I have the same problem the games shut down the ps3 (Medal of Honor Airborne, Army of Two.)

Fran23 likes this.
  11. 11
    Fran23

Fran23 Forum Noob

Hola, Yo Intenté hacer un Test, y al menos en mí caso lamentablemente hace lo mismo, Aquí la prueba

Lo siento por la TV :S

Hello, I tried to do a Test, and at least in my case unfortunately does the same, Here the test.
    I'm sorry for the TV :S

12. 4
    paulfschilling

paulfschilling Forum Noob

Student
    The same thing happens to my backup of Tony Hawk's Project 8. It works perfect in Hen 1.0.2. I tested also in Hen 2.0.1 of Aldostools and Joonie

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    Fran23 likes this.
  13. 1,048
    habib

habib Developer

Try webman 1.47.17

Fran23 likes this.
  14. 2,863
    Joonie

Joonie Developer

Did you verify your EBOOT files are original? if you downloaded them from somewhere then those can't be guaranteed to work.

Simply updating your game to the latest version (only if available) would fix the issue if your EBOOT isn't original.

15. 11
    Fran23

Fran23 Forum Noob

Hola después de hacer varias pruebas con webman 1.47.17, el juego termino haciendo lo mismo, salvo que en una u otra ocasión en vez de apagarse la consola, sé congelaba en el logotipo y tenia que mantener el botón de encendido presionado para apagar la consola. Las pruebas fueron echas con formato ISO en el hdd y formato JB en usb :/

Hello after doing several tests with webman 1.47.17, the game ended up doing the same, except that at one time or another instead of turning off the console, I was freezing in the logo and had to keep the power button pressed to turn off the console. The tests were made with ISO format in the hdd and JB format in usb :/

[​IMG]

IRD EBOOT.BIN

[​IMG]

sandungas likes this.
  16. 11
    Fran23

Fran23 Forum Noob

17. 2,863
    Joonie

Joonie Developer

Ok, I see your EBOOT.BIN is original. I'll take a look this weekend.

18. 4
    paulfschilling

paulfschilling Forum Noob

Student
    The games now work perfect in the latest version of HEN (2.0.2). Thanks devs!

VTSTech likes this.
  19. 11
    Fran23

Fran23 Forum Noob

Muchas gracias a todos por Responderme y ayudarme, en especial al Team PS3Xploit. Con la nueva versión de HEN v2.0.2 ya no presentó ese problema con el juego. Espero que los demás también se les hayan solucionado sus errores con los juegos y homebrew.
    Aprecio sus tiempos y sus esfuerzos, muchos éxitos en futuros proyectos. Gracias

Thank you very much everyone for Answering and helping me, especially the PS3Xploit Team. With the new version of HEN v2.0.2 no longer presented that problem with the game. I hope that others have also solved their mistakes with games and homebrew.
    I appreciate your times and your efforts, many successes in future projects. Thank

https://www.psx-place.com/threads/u...upport-a-ps3hen-faq.23955/page-29#post-179430

sandungas, atreyu187 and habib like this.