Custom Theme Manager (CTM) has been updated recently to version 3.00, you may recall seeing this Vita Homebrew App in the GekiHEN Contest and this would mark one of the first update by developer redsquirrel since the contest and the dev has alot in store in this update. Version 3.00 has a massive changelog with plenty of new changes
Custom Themes Manager i(CTM) s a simple application for PlayStation Vita / PlayStation TV that allows you, as the name implies, to fully manage your Custom Themes direcly from the console. The user can browse, view, download and install Custom Themes from the online repository of psv.altervista.org on his PSVita directly from the same application, without the need to use the Internet Browser, external apps or mods to the database or to connect the console to a PC. This application also includes a function to completely uninstall any Custom Theme you don't like anymore so as to free up space for new themes, again without the need of a PC or having to format the whole Memory Card. Included also an useful feature to create and restore (in case you need) a backup of your own database (app.db file). Finally, the application also includes a handy function to reboot your PSVita, saving you the trouble to manually shutdown and restart it, useful to correctly apply changes and avoid any bug after Custom Theme(s) installation or uninstallation. Note: As of v2.00 you can now also install a Custom Theme from a local folder of your Memory Card!
Since this time the changelog is very copious, I decided to split it based on the 4 main menus of the program: online repository, local installation, uninstallation and DB/cache cleaning/backup.
Online repository menu:
Local installation menu:
- Added a new display mode for online repository custom themes. The new display mode is called “mini-grid” and will show 20 custom themes per page. In this way to navigate through the available custom themes and find what you are searching for will be faster and easier.
- Added a new feature that saves the last custom theme you saw in the online repository browser. In this way, when you'll access the online repository menu again, a “new” icon will appear on all the new custom themes inserted in the online repository from your last visit.
- Added in the online repository menu a new popup menu that will allow you to choose what display mode to use between the 3 available (list, grid and mini-grid).
- Added a percentage in the screen that appears when you download (or load) the preview images of the custom themes in the online repository browser.
- The function to download all the previews of the custom themes in the online repository menu will now dowload only the missing files (without downloading and overwriting the already existent ones). In this way the procedure (after the first run) is faster.
- Fixed a bug that did not center correctly the sort order popup menu in the online repository menu.
- Fixed a bug that loaded again the preview images of the custom themes in the online repository menu when the user changed the page even if it was already on the first or on the last page.
- Fixed a bug in the online repository menu that did not disable touch screen usage when switching from grid to list display mode.
- Fixed a serious bug in the online repository menu that could bring the custom themes list over the number of pages actually available causing obvious graphics and memory glitch.
- Added a new feature into the installation from a local folder menu that allows you to install in batch all the available custom theme folders without the need to select them one by one.
- The list of folders into the installation from a local folder menu is now sorted in alphabetical order (useful to find a specific custom theme when there are many folders).
- Fixed a bug that happened when you started the batch installation of custom themes and there was no available folder.
- Added a batch mode to the uninstallation menu: the user can now select multiple custom themes (or even all) and uninstall them in batch with just one tap!
- Added a new warning screen when batch mode is selected: the user will be notified of how many custom themes the uninstallation will apply to and ask the user for permission to proceed.
- Added a percentage in the loading screen of currently installed custom themes. This to avoid that the PSVita could seem freezed when there are dozens of custom themes installed to load.
- Added the ability to sort custom themes in the uninstallation menu: the user can now choose from 5 different sort orders (by title, by author, by size, by folder name and by installation date), so to find a specific custom theme will be even easier now.
- Added a new feature that deletes data of a custom theme only from the database, keeping their files on the Memory Card (useful for future re-installations).
- Added in the uninstallation menu the ability to change the custom theme that is currently displayed directly from its info screen (without the need to return to the list like it was in the past).
- Redesigned, in the uninstallation menu, the info screen about the installed custom theme: now you will also see information about title and version of the custom theme and the command list will now be a popup menu.
- Modified the uninstallation menu screen: now the installed custom themes list will cover the entire screen and the command list will now be a popup menu.
- Fixed a bug in the uninstallation menu that did not correctly display the error screen if an error occurred.
- Fixed a serious bug that did not properly release resources when the user left the uninstallation menu: in past versions this bug led the program to not load the images properly if the user came back into the uninstallation menu.
- Fixed a bug in the uninstallation menu that in case of no items in the list it still allowed the user to start the uninstallation procedure, which obviously caused weird behavior.
- Completely rewritten the commands in the uninstallation menu: please read the commands list again before using them because the same buttons now have very different behaviors from the past!
- Now the cache cleaning function will no longer delete the backup of your database (app.db).
- Added a new function to delete only the backup of your database (app.db).
- Disabled the use of the PS button during all the operations that write into the database to avoid any corruption risk.
- Added a screen with percentage to the batch procedures (both installation and uninstallation) to avoid that the PSVita could seem freezed.
- Added a background music to the program.
- Added in the main menu an option to stop (and restart) the background music.
- Added the support for reading the strings used by the program from an external file: this means that now if you want you can translate the program by yourself in whatever language you want!
- Updated the lists scrolling mode: now when you go back up, the selection does not stay anymore on the bottom element in the list but it moves as it should normally do.
- Now all the variables will be cleaned when the user return to the main menu: this should avoid some latent bugs while loading images that might happen in the past versions after a deep use of the various available menus.
- Now, instead of warning the user to avoid to press the PS button during the most risky operations, the program will automatically disable (and then renable) the use of that button (thanks to TheFlow for reporting this feature).
- Fixed a bug that could corrupt the changelog in the application bubble menu.
- Fixed a bug that did not disable the analog stick when the user started an operation: this in the past versions could cause the change of the selection in the list before to start the operation on it.
- The program now uses the PVF characters set for the details about the custom themes in the online repository menu: since this new font is tighter and clearer, now there is a lower risk of shrinking the text to fit the screen width limits and so users can read the longer strings better.
- Removed the GekiHEN splash screen and its waiting for a few seconds at startup: now as soon as you start the application you will be immediately directed to its main menu.
- Recompiled with the latest VitaSDK version available.
Project Homepage: http://redsquirrel87.altervista.org/doku.php/custom-themes-manager
PS VITA / PS TV Custom Theme Manager v3.00
By STLcardsWS on Jul 30, 2017 at 4:48 PM
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - April 2019 Progress Report - >40% of all Games are now fully playable!No, this isn't a late April Fools Message. As usual for every month (but a little bit delayed, I know ), the Great Team behind RPCS3 showcases their newest improvements and milestones in their newest Monthly Progress Reports. And speaking of milestones, April has another one as well. Now when you will Download their newest Build, you are able to emulate more than >40% of all PS3 Games without any errors etc. which leads into an "fully playable" status and means that you can enjoy those Game Titles as minimum as with the same good experience compared with an PS3 or even better (like with 4K Output Resolution, for instance). That's already pretty strong, don't you think?
Editor's Note: Maybe you have already experienced it before but the News Writers would like to remember you that since the beginning of 2019, we don't only introduce you with the newest Monthly Progress Report for RPCS3, but also some In-Game-Screenshot from various Game Titles provided by the Team from RPCS3, which saw a better compatibility or getting "Ingame" for the very first time. We hope you like that idea and we also recommend you to watch for Updates on every Progress Report, since many of those mentioned Screenshots will be showcased a few days later after the initial Progress Report.Continue reading
Wild Gunman Remake (35th Anniversary Edition) by Lapy GamesFollowing the release of Duck Hunt Remake (35th anniversary edition) developer Lapy05575948
of Lapy Games has developed another remake for another classic and this time around the zapper victim is the iconic Wild Gunman. The new Wild Gunman Remake is another great game to come to an exploited PS4 console near you but not only has the developer released a PS4 version but also includes a PS Vita port as well that is of course compatiable with those PlayStation TV's that Sony dismissed or gave the scene as a gift, we have never quite figured that out, either way Lapy is bringing us another great title for our enjoyment. The developer followed version v1.00 of Wild Gunman Remake with v1.01 that has given us the "game B" mode and plans for the "game C" mode as well. So stay tuned as we could see a new update from Lapy in the future. Also checkout some of Lapy's other projects for an exploited PS4 that is seeing a growing library of brew being tapped!!!Continue reading
webMAN MOD v1.47.23 (by Aldostools) - Improving the Ps3HEN experience & moreCheck it out more PS3 Homebrew, this time around developer @aldostools is back with some updates to webMAN MOD improving the plugin experience for both CFW and Ps3HEN user;s in the latest update labeled as version v1.47.23. In this update there has been a fix to some blackscreen issues on homebrew that was being launched during the Content Scanning process, Also keys have been fixed and adjusted for Ps3HEN for the add-on pkg/rom launcher feature of wMM. The webMAN MOD installer and updater has new and updated detection mechanism in place for Ps3HEN. These are just some of the new features in this update but the developer has been busy with several updates in the recent, so be sure to checkout the previous changelogs if you have not been keeping up to date on this PS3 Plugin that is a must have for many Ps3 Owner's on either Custom firmware or Ps3HEN.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
Boots to "APPS". Art can be 320x480 (exactly 1/2 screen). Theme for CoverArt lovers -UniqueUserName
Beats Of Rage OpenBOR OPL ready ISO -Neill Corlett