PSP {Discussion} - What were your favorite things about your PSP?

Discussion in 'General PSP Discussion' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 6, 2014.

1. 9,002
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

What made the PSP such a great handheld?

Was it the Games?
    Was it the Homebrew?

What did you like bout your PSP?

2. 434
    Joel16

Joel16 Developer

Student
    Home Page:
    I believe the homebrew scene brought me into it. At first I was a noob to it, but its not until late last year I got into developing things for it :P
    I didn't enjoy the games too much, but I had a few favorites. These include the naruto games (Ultimate ninja impact, kizuna drive, ninja storm 3) I also enjoyed final fantasy crisis core and kingdom hearts. Oh! and all those nights I played GTA with my mates , haha those were the days.

3. 91
    Infiltraitor

Infiltraitor Forum Noob

What I liked about the PSP? Actually I love my PSP. Probably the most powerful and portable device that I had at work at its time. I have mine early 2010, though it's nearing its end it was still the best portable device at the time. Here are the things I loved about PSP:

1. Custom Themes
    2. ScreenShots through .prx plugins
    3. Homebrews
    4. Capacities of over 128GB

I had to share that during the prime days of my PSP I was able to play Java games for Nokia Phones and because of that I was able to have the best PSP web browser, which is the Opera Mini 4. Do you remember Snaptu? I had it on my PSP, best ever multi social media platform.

Capacity wise, it was able to work with 128GB of storage, using a dual microSD adapter. I was able to use the adapter with 2 16GB cards = 32GB. I remember them saying my PSP seems like having a harddrive inside because the only had the 4GB on them LOL.

Mostly Homebrews and Plugins was may main favorite on the system. Games were like okay for me, but customization and unlocking the PSP was the best.