Eboot & Sprx loader V2 question, bypassing checks and backups?

Discussion in 'Homebrew Development' started by Zoilus, Mar 3, 2016.

1. 346
    Zoilus

Zoilus Member

first, thanks to [MENTION=16840]0_obeWAN[/MENTION] for linking this nice program.. so my real LAST question/s for my project is can the checks and backing up be stopped when using this? and this might be more directed to [MENTION=6]bitsbubba[/MENTION] since its similar to your xmb wave/coldboot loader changer app deal, its very similar

I ask because I added the ability to load mod loaders in addition to eboots and the sprx menus... so its ideal to switch loaders, sprx menus and mix and match them but some of the loaders I use have LOTS of texture mods like wildmodz 1.26 and AnonymousR. so if I used AnonymousR which is 700+mb and then load wildmodz, it backs up anonymous, then checks it I think, then loads up wildmodz and then checks it too... or vice versa. either way its like 1.7 to 2.4GB of total files, written, scanned back up ..etc and it just takes really long.

It would be great to have mod loaders and sprx all in one place and load whatever you want at will which it does now but do it without the lengthy process due to the size of the rpf..

eboot are my weakness, I can edit rpf's , sfo's and other stuff but eboots are my kryptonite so if there is a way to turn off the checks and back ups while maintaining all of the other functions i would be great to find out

thanks

2. 293
    0_obeWAN

0_obeWAN Developer

I verify This is a no check cex / dex version (hold version V1.5)
    Can't share here latest. Here it is. Register for free find all GTA5EXTRA V2 Got all You need ;) ...

3. 346
    Zoilus

Zoilus Member

you're the man [MENTION=16840]0_obeWAN[/MENTION]

so on the anonymousR menu if the mod loader shows which buttons to press to open up the menus, button the words are in french... so its says R1+Cerre and I want to change it so it says R1+Square... which file in the rpf do I have to edit to change that? would you know by chance?

oh and do the eboots in the eboot & sprx loader have the anti money drop ban too?

thanks for this pack ...it is amazing!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  4. 293
    0_obeWAN

0_obeWAN Developer

Just have a look on my last work, code name GTA5 EXTRA Light ISO. easy way to install/switch GTA 5 mods
    Download link in description if you want have tests

zeromant likes this.