So Im wondering is there any info available on editing the settings category? Has anyone tried it successfully even in a small way? Im making this thread so maybe we can pool some info and learn something more about it, Reversing the RCO xml format is not an easy task, this is probably why we havnt seen any Settings category mods so far. Most of the variables in the RCO xmls are labelled as "unknown". Of course it is easy to edit the titles shown on the XMB by editing the language xmls but im talking about proper mods like adding new items and menus that actually link up to functions, this will require sprx editing too.. Here are a couple of things I have learned so far, Some of this is probably known already but anyway, maybe it will help someone someday. As we know, unlike other categories on the XMB that read from the xmls, the category_sysconf.xml (and category_sysconf_shop.xml of course) is not used at all, Actually both of those files can be deleted from flash without any change to the XMB, don't know why they are included in OFW (or CFW) at all? I notice they are included in XMBLOCK so maybe there is some use for them, but my PS3 is running without them. So without knowing much more about it this tells us that the category must be contained in the RCOs and SPRX files. Now if you have looked at the xmls contained in the RCOs you will know they can look a bit daunting , see below: Spoiler Now that is just a small part of the music settings, and with over 900,000 characters in that one xml alone you can see how its just a little bit tricky So the best way to learn when you have no info is to just try change something and try to track down what each entry does. The problem with doing that in the settings category is that it is a very easy to mess the whole thing up. Its very unstable and a small change can have big effects. Small example below: I tried to add a new "page" into the debug settings menu, by copying one of the existing pages and adding it underneath with a new title, see the results, almost every item on the settings menu changed so that only "HDCP" and "Brazil" were selectable, for every bloody thing. It is strange the way a "small" (in comparison to the 900,000 characters) change in one section can have such a drastic effect. Anyway I have learned a bit more than this by making much smaller changes, I will post some more info here over the next few hours/days.