PS3 Enabling HAN on CFW ?

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Dominic363, Sep 15, 2019.

1. 2
    Dominic363

Dominic363 Member

hello, my ps3 slim is on latest rebug cfw cex 4.84.2 , i am trying to install *playstation network games*homebrew on my console, it requires me to enable han in order to be able to lunch the backup games otherwise it will give me the error of the license. but unfourtenatally i cant enable han on rebug cfw , i am fully aware of the process of activating the rap files , although i just though of having the*playstation network*games homebrew for my cousins to ease the process of downloading the games directly from the console you know...just download and play thats it. my apologies for making this too long and i apologize in advance if i have broken any rules of posting and thanks in advance for whoever is trying to help me :slight_smile: please mention me if your gonna reply to my inquiry :blush:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2019
  2. 1,363
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

When you joined here you agreed to follow our rules. You have blatantly ignored those rules. Come back in a week with a better attitude and proper respect for what this community is actually about

Danxx444, Tidjane Ly and STLcardsWS like this.