PS3 Error 80010017 and downgrade questions

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by Monso11, Jan 17, 2020.

1. 1
    Monso11

Monso11 Forum Noob

Hello.
    I would like to ask for help / guidance to solve the problem described in the topic with error 80010017.
    In a nutshell, the matter is this way: last year, friends with children came to us, I started the PS3, started the MM, showed what and how and went on "grill :)" I said on the drop-off: do not update the software. As you already guessed, and I read it; I already have 4.82 on the console, unfortunately.
    From time to time I like to play DIRT 2, 3 on the steering wheel, and I do not want to have a brick-swap console. please help / guide. I had CFW Kmeaw 3.55 and that's enough for me.
    I learned that the only option is HFW. But how?
    To the point: as I wrote above, I already have OFW 4.82, I can go back through HFW, unfortunately I can't suck 4.82 HFW although it seemed the most logical to me. So I have 4.84.2HFW prepared.
    This is a list of steps:
    1) I have checked MINVercheck and can install up to 3.45 so it's fine.
    2) "whistle" to the right USB connector (fat32);
    3) Installing 4.84.2HFW as PS3 / UPDATE / PS3UPDAT.PUP with XMB and the same again with recovery
    4) I go to http://ps3xploit.com/ I choose NOR (because I have such a memory)
    5) I set the above page as the default I clean the browser and close it.
    6) start the site, choose "Initialize exploitation" and wait for success
    7) Then "Trigger the exploit" and wait for success
    8) and what next? I need to install this flag change program - Habib QA Toggle 4.21+ v1.0 by Habib?
    9) then what next? Install CFW 3.55 kmeaw via XMB as an update and a second time with recovery?
    10) Re-installation MM and ready?
    Theoretically, all these steps are just software updates so IMHO should all be left on disk - data and files.