PS3HEN [FIXED] Issue all of a sudden with webMAN MOD

Discussion in 'webMAN MOD' started by atreyu187, May 9, 2019.

1. 5,910
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:
    So I have been using this without any issues until today. When I try to mount a PS3 game the system hangs. I can press power once and it shuts off so I don't have to do a hard reset holding the button for 30 seconds. Upon reboot it wants to send an error message to Sony and prompts a file system check. I'm using the latest webMAN MOD that came with @aldostools PS3HEN 2.0.1 beta2 PKG using the Rebug PKG. Games mount fine with backup managers or sLaunch MOD just fine. The only time this happens is if I choose a PS3ISO with webMAN. I have tried to install the app again and even PS3HEN. As I said it was working fine last night when I shut it off but today when I went to load a game this happens. I have done a DB rebuild as well as a file system restore. Anyone got any idea why this just happened today and anything I can do to try to fix it??

2. 5,910
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:
    Fixed the issue. Moved the stackframe.bin and PS3HEN.bin from hdd0:/hen to usb000:/ and webMAN is loading ISO again without freeze. @aldostools any idea why this happened? With the files there the PS3 would freeze upon trying to load an ISO but as I said if I loaded it from sLaunch MOD the games mounted and played fine. Moving the files to usb000 there isn't a freeze. This occurred on your beta2 build. Plugin was in hdd0:/plugins and everything worked in webMAN like button combos and other settings. Just would freeze prompting a file system repair if you loaded an ISO from XMB. Not a hard reset was needed but they load and work fine from other managers and even sLaunch from within the settings.