PS3 Flappy Birds Family v1.0 by Sandroron

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 27, 2014.

By STLcardsWS on Oct 27, 2014 at 4:18 PM
  1. 8,727
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Following the release of Swing Copter v1.0 Final, developer Sandroron has now updated his Flappy Birds Family Port that now also includes Sounds support and improved graphics thanks to the improve PS3Lua Player improvements by fellow developer 3141card. The developer had planned to add multi-player support but has since postponed that feature in favor to port additional games to the PS3. View all the details of this very fun release from the developer below.

10-flappy.png

Download
    : Flappy Birds Family v1.0
    Mirrors: link

Source: PSX-Place.com

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'PS3 News' started by STLcardsWS, Oct 27, 2014.

1. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      Thanks [MENTION=16]Sandroron[/MENTION] & [MENTION=21]3141card[/MENTION] very nice work
    2. No0bZiLLa
    3. bitsbubba
      bitsbubba
      Thanks [MENTION=16]Sandroron[/MENTION] & [MENTION=21]3141card[/MENTION], very nice release (cover looks pretty good also :p)
    4. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      For the life of me I can't get Swing Choppers to work it flies directly up and to the left or right and I die but I have been enjoying this little game so I'm glad to see an improvement. My kid doesn't like the PS3 so I can live without multiplayer support but bring on the new games. Love these homebrew titles.
    5. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      If you have any issues playing this game. ( goes back to XMB after starting)

Change your PS3 display settings to 480 or 576..

May not be with everyone's TV but that is how mine was.

Yea i agree these are always nice to see,
      Flappy bird I am much better at.
      Swing Copters takes some time. My high score is around 4 :)
    6. 3141card
      3141card
      70% is a bit exaggerated, it was a small Lua table index problem.

Nice work again [MENTION=16]Sandroron[/MENTION], like it to see real homebrew, like indie games.
    7. Sandroron
      Sandroron
      Hmm... Does the problem with display issues happen after 1.0 update? I think it is connected with PARAM.SFO. I mean, I myself have started to compile the game, so I removed the check mark from the mark 1080 and 720.
    8. STLcardsWS
      STLcardsWS
      I messed with the PARAM.SFO and added 720/1080 but when you do that the game black screen freezes, it appears it's not switching resolutions well.
    9. atreyu187
      atreyu187
      Well this new version is working great for me but man this is a tough game.
    10. Tranced
      Tranced
      Downloaded and will install when I get home. Thanks!