The latest homebrew release for HENkaku user's comes from developer vladgalay, who has released a very fun 2d Shooter that is very similar to the game playplay in CSPSP (a homebrew for the PSP), which is a 2-D top down shooter. Flyer Deathmatch is a LUA based game that was created with ONElua and i suggest giving this game a look on either your PS Vita or PlayStation TV that hopefully is on Firmware 3.60 and utilizing the HENkaku exploit as that is the only way you will be playing this VPK file.
Flyer Deathmatch is a CSPSP-like top-down shooter game.
In Flyer Deathmatch you fly and fight opposing team in some sort of space ship.
Player can choose one of several ships, maps and game modes. More information is located in the next tab.
ALSO. This game requires Special Permissions. That is because it was made using ONElua luaplayer, which is requiring them by default.
- ONELua staff for it's pretty awesome ONELua luaplayer for Vita
- Unfortunately, there are no sounds in this game
- Playing with music is recommended
As you control your ship, you can shoot and boost by using afterburner. Both actions require ENERGY
- it displayed YELLOW at the bottom of your screen. Shooting uses a few energy, while boosting can cost a lot of it. If your energy reaches zero, you can neither shoot nor boost, so keep an eye on it.
Also keep an eye on SHIELDS, that are displayed BLUE at the bottom of your screen. If they fall below zero, your ship will be destroyed.
- Deathmatch: Your goal is to eliminate all ships of opposing team.
- Scored deathmatch: In this mode victory is achieved by having score higher than the limit. If you kill your teammate, score will be decreased.
- Infinite deathmatch: Same as scored deathmatch, only infinite.
- Pyro: Default ship. Nothing more to say.
- Phoenix: Very fast ship. Can actually outrun it's own bullets while boosting. Perfect for bullet dodging. However, has low bullet speed.
- Magnum: Sluggish ship, even if boosted. Very high bullet speed compensates it quite well.
There are three maps - Glasses, Kabba and Window. Also, there are _big versions of them. Any of game modes can be played on any map. However, I have some recommendations:
- Glasses: Good for Scored and Infinite deathmatch. Recommended ships amount - from 4 to 8 in each team.
- Kabba: Same as Glasses.
- Window: Almost a clone of iceworld_2d. Perfect for Deathmatch. Recommended ships amount - 4 in each team. But having 8 in each team on _big version is also quite playable.
- The only difference between teams is in their appearance.
- It is not recommended to have more than 16 ships totally.
- Deathmatch kill limit: When this limit is exceeded, Scored deathmatch will end.
- Damage:Normal is default. If you are tired of slow battles, you can switch to High - it twices the damage.
- Player AI: Tired of playing the game all by yourself? Think that bot can do it better? There is no need to think when you can try! Switch to True and have fun.
- Friendly fire: Well, it's obvious. If you are tired of getting shot by your teammates (or shooting down your teammates), turn it off.
- Up/Down/Left/Right - navigate through menu
- Left Analog Stick - move ship/camera
- L-Trigger + Left Analog Stick - move with boost
- Right Analog Stick - rotate ship
- R-Trigger - shoot
- START - toggle pause
PS VITA / PS TV Flyer Deathmatch - A Top Down Shooter from vladgalay
By STLcardsWS on May 5, 2017 at 7:32 PM
Universal Media Server v9.2.0 ReleasedUniversal Media Server has now been updated and matured to v9.2.0 by the UMS team, lead by developer Subunk. The UPnP / DLNA & HTTP/S Media server works on your PS Vita / PlayStation TV, PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation 4 (PS4) and a tons of other devices you may own (see tab below for all devices supported) This is an extremely well built project that has been in development for years now and continues to evolve and grow with the dedication from the UMS development team. This utility will run on many operating systems and will connect to your supported devices to stream your personal collections of media (audio/video) via your locally connected network. See many details included below and also at the UMS official website we have linked below:Continue reading
[UPDATE] RetroArch v1.8.4: PS Vita & PSP Ports "massively increased core collection"The RetroArch project keeps evolving and has been updated to v1.8.3 (UPDATE: Now on v1.8.4 [16th January 2020] - see Changelog for more Information) as a number of new improvements come to both the PS Vita & PSP ports. Developer's and libretro contributors from all over have been elevating the emulation project. In particular @frangar and @fjtrujy are coupe of the devs who have been porting new cores to the PSP. Now MAME 2000, freeIntv, TGB Dual and Handy are some new libretro cores running in the PSP port. Then the PS Vita port has seen performance improvements for MAME 2000, 2003 and 2003_plus. Additional details below and also on the official blog post linked below.
vitaQuakeIII v0.9 Released - Data Files Downloader Added + "Urban Terror" support addedRinnegatamante has released version 0.9 of VitaQuakeIII for your homebrew enabled PS Vita for when your on the go or your PlayStation TV / Vita TV when your gaming away on the big screen. Either way this is an enjoyable homebrew port. In this version marked as 0.9 the developer has added an Automatic Data FIle Downloader when data files are not present. This makes the release much easier to install and setup and a nice edition to the vita homebre. There has been alot of attention to performance as well in this update the addition of dynamic libraries support for OpenArena core has provided a significant boost. Also, this update provides some experimental support for Urban Terror. This add-on is multiplayer, but as the vita port developer explains in the release notes provided below there will be some issue as outlined due to this was a release designed for the PC and the Rinnegatamante had to do quite a bit of work to get it running on the Vita:Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
This GBA Emulator is the best one to use with 98% of GBA Games on PS2 (HDD-USB-MC) -belek666