PS3HEN Freezing/Blackscreen almost everytime HEN2.2.2

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Dirk Haasnoot, Jun 21, 2019.

1. 5
    Dirk Haasnoot

Dirk Haasnoot Forum Noob

I Just Turn on the PS3 and Enable HEN, everything still work till i try to start any Homebrew (Even File Managers) it gets stuck in a blackscreen, After a couple of restarts (Most of the time i need to restart the console 5 times) its working again but after a reboot because i went to work or something i get the same problem, I Have Multiple Homebrews and maybe they just work against eachother or maybe a different plugin, Is there a fix for this? Where can i delete plugings? Do i need to reinstall a fresh Firmware and jailbreak again?

Thank You

2. 24
    Ioskeha

Ioskeha Forum Noob

I don't know if this will help or not. I had the same problem with Webman MOD 1.47.23. It would freeze my system everytime I tried to mount a PS2 ISO. Going back to 1.47.22 fixed that problem.

Algol likes this.
  3. 702
    LuanTeles

LuanTeles Member

Civil Engineer
    Home Page:
    @aldostools

4. 3,152
    aldostools

aldostools Developer Developer

Are you on CFW or HEN? PS2 ISO only works on CFW. HEN needs PS2 Classics (.BIN.ENC)

Did you try with 1.47.24 or 1.47.24.1? At what point does it freeze: loading the plugin, mounting a game (which type PS3, PS2, PS1?), launching the game on XMB, after PS2 logo show, etc?

If you're on HEN 2.2.2, forget about use webMAN MOD... do not use it. The payload 2.2.2 is broken. Wait for version 2.3.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    LuanTeles and Algol like this.
  5. 24
    Ioskeha

Ioskeha Forum Noob

I meant ISO.BIN.ENC, and that I'm on HEN. Sorry that I was more infoformative.

I'll try updating.. Didn't know there was an update. The only reason why I used Webman was I wanted to mount ISOs from the XMB, and I got tired of Multiman not loading 30% of the time, also not detecting PS2 backup that I made.

Thanks for your help. I'll get to updating. :)