PS3HEN Full guide to playing ps2 games on hen?

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by Yagavitch, Jul 22, 2019.

1. 17
    Yagavitch

Yagavitch Forum Noob

I heard it was possible to play most ps2 games on ps3 hen but im familiar to cfw more, i know that I have to create an iso then use webman to mount it as a ps2 classic, im not sure if thats all the steps needed but if anyone can help that would be great!

(The game I want to play is need for speed most wanted, i coudnt find the old apk when it came out as a classic, it was removed from the ps store sadly, so the game is a perfect playable on the compatibility list.

2. 100
    Coro

Coro Member

hen cant play ps2 isos. u need to convert iso to ps2classics pkg (will launch like a psn game) OR encode the iso (webman will mount and placeholder will launch).

u can use the same tools to make either one. ps2classics gui. it comes with aldostools collection but there is newer standalone update. i recommend to use standalone.

the webman way was just added in recent update so you may have to update it.

you should also check the ps2 on ps3 compatability list. its more like "many" than it is "most". you may also need config file to fix problems for some games.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Algol and DeViL303 like this.
Tags: