The developer (Orion) behind GameSonic Manager.has decided to join the 4.81 party in recent days as the dev has progressed the backup manager known as GameSonic Manager to version 3.93. This small update provides user's of 4.81 Custom Firmwares with another backup manager choice. So far we have seen IRISMAN, Play Manager & GameSonic Manager updates to support v4.81. Could we be seeing a multiMAN and possible a ManaGunZ updates also, in the coming days/weeks?
New- Changelog 3.93
- Added support for CFW 4.81.
- Added Payload mamba 2.x (without support PS2ISO and PSPISO ... if you want to use the emu is much more practical to use a Cobra CFW).
- Payload discless updated with the 4.81 files.
Random Screens (Various Versions)
- Older Updates -
- Added support for custom firmware 4.80 DEX, DEH 4.80, 4.78 DEH, DEX 4.60, 4.60 DEH, 3:55 DEH (Thanks to developer Joonie).
- Added support for playback of .ogg and .mp3 files as background music (Thanks aldostools).
- Recognition of Custom Firmware for: Rebug (all versions), Habib (all versions), Rogero (all versions), PS3ITA (all versions) and Ferrox (only version 4.80).
- System Manager Plugin rebuilt and made more stable.
- Now in the system information you can view your console ID.
Changelog for GameSonic v3.90 Fixed:
- Fixed 2 offset in the mamba payload that could create some problems.
- Mamba version 7.2 (updated to the latest available before the integration of the support for iso PS2 and PSP)
- Fixed bug that did not start the manager on CFW less than 4.80.
Changelog for GameSonic v3.90
- Updated manager with payload 4.80 (Thanks Joonie)
- Discless updated file with the CFW 4.80 properly patched.
- Updated and integrated mamba payload for CFW 4.80.
Changelog for GameSonic v3.85
- ISO PS2 with payload mamba (Thanks Rancid-o)
- Manager modified to start ISO PS2 in Mamba Mode
- Small bugfix
Changelog for GameSonic v3.82
- Added code to recognize the CFW 4.78 (the same code used for CFW 4.76)
- menu added to monitor temperature (Thanks Estwald)
- Small bugfix in the file manager (Resume Function / Off)
- Now the gui can be changed with the keys Directional
Changelog for GameSonic v3.81
Inserted inside the plugin sm.sprx a code to display temperature and fan speed when you press the keys SELECT + Ingame-in XMB (Contrary to Iris manager and IRISMAN I purposely disabled repeating every 10 seconds that I consider stressful, whenever you want to see the temperature, simply press the keys)
Changelog for GameSonic v3.80
- Fixed a regression in the construction of iso (Thanks Estwald)
- Code to launch the system manager plugin replaced with that of Estwald
- Fixed bug that did disbailitare / rehabilitate patch of cobra CFW 4.76.1 LITE Rebug
- Now the payload mamba is launched without rebooting nesusn (Thanks to nzv for payloads and Estwald for helping me with this code)
- Launch of the system manager plugin added to the new mode mamba
- Reinserted gui graphics for fan control
Download: via brewology
PS3 GameSonic Manager v3.93 - The latest update from Orion
By STLcardsWS on Nov 15, 2016 at 9:09 PM
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.1.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (5-20-2019): Version 2.1.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Trinity Exploit for PS Vita System Firmwares 3.69 & 3.70 released by TheFloW!Following up after the Announcement from @TheFloW back at the End of March this year, today @TheFloW "let the cat out of the bag" by releasing his newest Jailbreak for the PlayStation Vita, which will allow you to jailbreak both your PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV even on the newest System Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 (which weren't able to jailbreak before). But not only that. While you can jailbreak your Devices on the specific System Firmwares mentioned before, you can also Downgrade your PlayStation Vita / TV to a lower Firmware to get the full potential of your Device like with the famous Hacks and Exploits on System Firmware 3.60 (such as HENkaku and modoru) and 3.65/3.67/3.68 (such as h-encore). So while you have been probably already prepared for this release back at the first announcement, together with the fact that @TheFloW was so kind to release his final Jailbreak even earlier as previous announced, we won't keep you on tenterhooks anymore. Here is everything you need to know.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - March 2019 Progress Report - Native support for DualShock 3 ControllerMonth after Month, the Great Time behind the RPCS3 PS3 Emulator shows more and more improvements in their work for their PS3 Emulator. As they did of course for March 2019, which you can check at their newest Progress Report. In fact, maybe this month is a little bit too technical when reading through their Release Notes but don't worry. You will again realize how good this PS3 Emulator became and how it is getting even better month after month. But one new improvement we have to stick out is the new Native Support for the DualShock 3 Controller when used within RPCS3. You might be wondering, why this new implementation comes so late? Well, there was already a full of third-party drivers but each of them weren't working perfectly. But the Team behind RPCS3 wanted to give you the best experience for playing your PS3 Game Titles. So, since you probably played your PS3 Games Titles with the Original DualShock 3 Controller on your Original PS3 Hardware, they thought about to allow the same on your PC while playing your favourite PS3 Game Titles using RPCS3. So they implemented a native support for the DualShock 3 Controller, as you would use it on your original PS3 Hardware. Kinda neat isn't it?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
- Ramon Rivera