PS3 GTA IV EUROPE INSTALLED CONTENT NEEDED

Discussion in 'GTA IV' started by [IRA] Chopper, Mar 25, 2018.

1. 12
    [IRA] Chopper

[IRA] Chopper Member

REMOVED failure to follow the site rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2018
  2. 8,869
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Well your first post here is not following our rules.

3. 12
    [IRA] Chopper

[IRA] Chopper Member

Oh, sorry about that, I'll let you remove it then, but what rule was it against?

4. 8,869
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

5. 12
    [IRA] Chopper

[IRA] Chopper Member

[I can't reply with the link]
    The only one I'd consider it close to breaking is the first one, but I'm not looking for the full game, just the content it installs when you first install the game, but you're the admin so I'll leave you to it. If you understand what I mean by the install content then could you help me rephrase?

6. 8,869
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Seeking content is just the same and now rule page reflects that.
    does not matter if its full game or not, its copyrighted files you are seeking here in the forum.

If you have a legitimate copy of the game.
    You can get it from your disc or re-download the game from PSN.

So this then follows under piracy discussion as well because i can conclude easier you do not have a legit copy and are seeking those files.

I dont advise on how to re-phrase because i already know the intentions.

7. 12
    [IRA] Chopper

[IRA] Chopper Member

I can guarantee you that I actually own the game (I actually had 2 copies at one point a few years back), it's a disc hence why I said I'm ruling the issue down to the disc installing content that is corrupt in some way. I have installed the content from my disc and the game freezes after a while as I mentioned. But it used to work before hand so it must be a very minor file that's only being accessed now that's corrupt.
    So to clarify, I have the files already (installed on my HAN exploited PS3 so I can't get them off it to check them), but suspect they are corrupt. There's no where else I can get this content other than from someone with a working disc and the ability to copy content they installed to a USB, so someone with CFW and GTA IV, so here seemed like the place to ask.
    Search for the GTA IV PS3 installation screen if you want to see a screenshot of the game installing the content which I suspect to be corrupt.
    I'll even show you a picture of the game, with its case, my PS3 on HAN on latest firmware along with whatever else it'll take to prove it to you that I own the game and am just looking to fix it so I can play online with my friend who only recently bought the game on PSN.

8. 8,869
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Not up for debate, you very well may own the game

However that does not mean its okay here to ask for such files.

There been alot of rule breakages here lately and i could of banned you.
    Since it was the first post, however you were just asking which is not okay but i think a warning is enough (since it was partial files).
    Mistakes happen, i understand that but we have rules.

This is a Homebrew / Hacking site. We believe in preserving your content we do not advise on how to pirate or obtained certain files.
    While your question was not maybe direct piracy (or maybe it was, no way for me to know but only go by the clues and its a fine line to know what i okay and bad) but it is asking for files that are not shareable on the forum.

9. 12
    [IRA] Chopper

[IRA] Chopper Member

Ok, I understand. I appreciate you not banning me, the PSX-Place forums have allowed to me achieve more than I though was possible with my PS3 so thanks for still allowing me to continue in this new chapter of PS3 modding. The warning will be noted for future posts.
    That's the end of that then I guess, maybe I'll try install it from my friends account and see if it'll use the downloaded version installed content. Thanks for explaining everything and have a nice day:)

Tags: