PS3 Hacking the PS3

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by STLcardsWS, Sep 24, 2016.

1. 1
    Lael Josef

Lael Josef

hello there. Im newbe in here... Please help me. i want to update my CFW of habi 4.76 to the latest release of Rebug... May I know if this process is safe? do my save games not be affected with the update? Thank you

2. 1,085
    umart666

umart666 Senior Member

do not quote me as i've never had that old of an cfw but i think you simply update as any cfw.nothing should be affected,maybe if your homebrew is old it wouldn't work on latest rebug but really you should update launchers and backup managers anyway to the latest versions,only movian 494 cex is the most stable one but latest work fine also.

3. 1
    .xd22

.xd22 Forum Noob

Hey I hope someone can help me from the last days I have successfully han ed my ps3 4.84 and then I got HEN then I got multiman it worked successfully then I got webman it didn't work however I was trying to get some psn games working without rap when I find reactpsn I install it when I try to lunch it it backs to the XMB menu and its title's change to unknown CFW however I searched the problem when I found that I should use psnpatch instead it launched successfully I'm new in that program (psnpatch) didn't Know what I'm doing I have installed psnpatch plugins and "webman plugin" here was the problem the Hen enable was disappeared and also hantoolbox there were only install packages files however I can't install packages because I can't enable han I was locked then I tried to re han my ps3 again I have dumped my act and idps successfully and copied it to my pc without reboot my ps3 I get into ps3xoploite site and I Initialize HAN successfully when I click on install han (the button besides Initialize HAN) the ps3 reboot without beep sound normally then the ps3 logo appears on my screen then the warning message then it power off and it open a black screen it says connect ps controller then I have posted a pic of my ps3 black screen after that I have opened the safe mode and installed the 4.84 hybrid frimware update and finally I recovered my system everything is ok my xmb games list have my games and multiman and webman and psnpatch but this time without packages install file only my games and these three programs multiman is not working because I can't HEN enable I tried to re han it again from the xoplite site but the same thing and pic I tried three times and I also tried the android web server but no result the same error now I can boot my system I have multiman and webman but can't launch them I can boot my system I have multiman and webman but can't launch them So what can I do please help me to get han back anything will help

Summary:

I can't re install han on my ps3 and it corrupts my ps3 file system every time I try My ps3 HFW 4.84 500GB and as multiman says cobra compatible CHECH-4003C

Attached Files:

4. 1
    Ricardo82

Ricardo82 Forum Noob

I have a question... My PS3 is Super Slim and its on version 4.82. I still haven,t do any Hacking to my PS3. I have a tutorial to install ps3xploit (Han) on the version 4.82. When i follow de steps and create a new profile... i can´t connect and activate the profile because i receive the messagem a new update is available... please update your firmware.
    t is possible to do the method without creating a new profile or connect to the psn?
    What should i do?

5. 1
    EFUSTER

EFUSTER Forum Noob

Hello team! Good evening everyone! I have a debug / test PS3 running on official 4.0 testingkit firmware. Is it possible to jailbreak it? I have tried several different ways and I feel I'm stuck. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

6. 1
    SalesseJames

SalesseJames Forum Noob

hello i have a superslim and i know it cant be jailbroken but is there anything else i can put except for backups. i heard of han? or hen? i dont understand how it works if anyone knows can i get step by step instructions please.

7. 1
    lucasaniola

lucasaniola

Oi, eu desbloqueei o ps3 slim errado via web site e ele não conecta mais, há um reparo neste console

8. 1
    Mohammed Haouas

Mohammed Haouas Forum Noob

Hello,

I am sending you this message to solve a problem I have in my device Playstation Slim Hacker.The problem is as follows:

You have entered a program ''MinVerChk'',Program for testing Playstation 3 Slim Hacker,When you click the program you receive a message saying:

'' No applicable update data was found''

I do not know what the problem is because the number does not appear 3.56,This scan tool shows the number 3.56, After that I went to your site and the Han Toolboox installation was successful, but when I activate it, the process does not work. Try it more than once, but to no avail, so that I get a warning message talking about the latest update. 4.84, I do not know the solution. It removes the irritation from the device and therefore the device is original so I am very much afraid.

Information about my PlayStation 3 Slim Hacker:

- Castell Rebug Toolbox-Multi.
    - Castell Rebug Toolbox.
    - Version: 02.03.02.
    - Ps3 Systéme: Firmware 4.81.
    - LV2 Kernel: CEX-
    - Target Type: CEX.
    - COBRA:7.5.
    - Model of my device Playstation 3 Slim Hacker: CECH -2004 B.

To understand the problem, please watch the video you've taken from my device:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hB5qQjUPQkMYCvbleTu44HMn-ZyI8ugB/view?usp=sharing

So please be patient, I like the problem, please explain the video with the solution method to apply the method through the video.
    Email me via my website or email: [email protected]

Thank you and accept my words of respect ,,,