Version 0.3 of HAN Toolbox has now been released by developer's @DeViL303 & @pink1 (whom also released PKG Linker recently as well) leaving the BETA tag behind and now this is considered the first STABLE release. HAN Toolbox is a XMB Modification for PS3Xploit HAN ( the unofficial companion) and provides some extra features like the XMB File Explorer to name one of several features, Checkout all the details provided by the developer;s for this XMB Mod for PS3Xploit HAN user's.
Here is the latest update to the HAN Toolbox - v0.3
Thanks to Team PS3Xploit we have got lots more features at our disposal and we also added some of our own to the toolbox this time around.
New features in this version
Features from v 0.1
- Soft Reboot added
- Hard Reboot added
- Shutdown Added
- File Explorer Added (browse and delete (unlink) files)
- New auto running links for all Xploit options (no buttons to push)
- Moved all Xploits except "HAN Enabler" into sub categories
- Submenu added for DEX Firmware Xploits (NOT for Normal HAN users)
- Original manual start Xploits still available under legacy menu
- Built in Toolbox Updater (Update from the XMB in future)
- HAN Installer
- HAN Enabler
- License Dumper
- License Injector
- Debug Package Enabler
- Support Forum
- Install Packages From Webserver (PKG Linker Required)
- It doesn't matter which order you do this in, but you should run HAN Installer again with freshly downloaded han support files to add support for Toolbox v0.3 either before or after installing the pkg, after installing the pkg you can go to Game Data Utility and delete the v0.2 data. If you don't do this things, v0.3 will not show, and you will still have 0.2 showing. Its ok if you have v0.2 and v0.3 showing at the same time, just delete v0.2 Game Data and reboot to clear it.
We are now removing the "beta/poc/wip" tags for v0.3 of the Toolbox. Still lots of work to do before a v1.0 release though.
Auto Running Xploits
- Now the main HAN Enabler button will link up to the official page for the Auto running version of the Xploit, So its a quicker process. The original versions of the Xploits with webpages are still accessible through a subcategory along with Auto running versions of all. Also added is a File Explorer feature feature that allows the PS3 file system to be browsed to check if files exist, and you can also delete files of folder by pressing the triangle button and selecting Unlink/Unlink Folder, Use the delete function carefully and don't delete important files or else you might need to reinstall FW or format HDD.
Future Toolbox Updates
- Also you will no longer need to update HAN Toolbox via pkg anymore after installing this update, when the next updates comes out you will be update it fron the XMB just like a game.See the new setting item inside the HAN Toolbox.
- Since the last release we have also released PKG Linker v1.0 For Windows that serves as an all in one package server, Its going to become more important over the next while, So make sure to check that out too HERE.
Download & Source: http://www.psx-place.com/resources/han-toolbox.628/
-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake
BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:
-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one
-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake
-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.
PS3 HAN HAN Toolbox (v0.3) - A very functional XMB MOD for PS3Xploit HAN (by Devil303 / Pink1)
By STLcardsWS on Mar 18, 2018 at 11:38 PM
Milestone Update for Orbital - An PS4 Emulator by @AlexAltea - now with (very first) Video Output!Nearly a year ago, Developer @AlexAltea showcased us an early-stage Version from his own PS4 Emulator called Orbital. The very first Version was on a minimal stage by running several code examples on a Terminal within Linux only but this was already impressive since as you probably know, both the PS4 and standard Computers shares the same x86 CPU Architecture. But the CPU isn't the only thing the PS4 shares with a standard PC. Since you need also a lot of GPU Power to run your Games on a Console for General, it is getting quite usual that those big players like NVIDIA or AMD are collaborating with the Console Manufacturers to deliver them with special-designed Graphics Processing Units for the Consoles you own. Even when we talk about "Special" GPU's, you already recognized by yourself that if you go further in newer Console Generations, you realized that the internal GPU used inside each Console is having more and more similarities compared to a standard GPU. With that result in mind, Developer @AlexAltea showcased yesterday that his Emulator Orbital is capable of running the Safe Mode of the PS4 together with getting a Video Output from that mentioned Safe Mode as well, which leads to the point that his Emulator showcased the very first Video Output from a PS4 emulated by a PC! Do I have to say more? Continue reading
4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ COBRA 8.01) - New update in from Habib
Following the introduction of 4.84 STARBUGED CFW for the PS3, which also gave us the introduction of Cobra v8.0x from developer @habib, Has now followed up that cfw release with 4.84.3 STARBUGED (w/ Cobra 8.01) that contains some more candy for the scene. As the developer has provided new features once again with this update with the ability to Hardcode Kernel Plugins, which can be useful for things like MAMBA (a Cobra Alternative) as it can not be ran as a kernel plugin. Down below you will see the technical aspects of what this update has provided from Ps3 CFW Developer @habib.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - January 2019 Progress Report (+ useful Extras and Tools)A new Year, a new Progress Report begins. Kinda late for March, I know and yes it's not the first time I use this excuse for being such late. But the Team behind this wonderful PS3 Emulator RPCS3 thought about that instead of bringing you a monthly updated Progress Report only this time - which still shows some impressive Progress from each Month if you ask me - they decided that it would be a good start for the first Progress Report of 2019 to release some additional Tools together with the January 2019 Progress Report. So while you can enjoy their Progress for January both down below and on their Blog post (also linked down below), the Team behind RPCS3 teased several Tweets about their additional Achievements they did since the beginning of this year. You want an example? Well, maybe you didn't know about but since RPCS3 also supports a Basic Network Functionality, it will allow you not only to emulate some AAA Game Titles. It can be also useful to emulate other Non-Gaming Applications and various Media Applications as well. So there is no problem at all to watch some Videos using the official YouTube-Applications for PS3 via RPCS3, viewing the newest Episode from you favourite Anime Series on Crunchyroll or why not enjoying a full-length Hollywood Blockbuster on Netflix, for instance. How cool is that?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 homebrew
- ps3xploit 3.0
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member:
REBUG / Starbuged / FERROX / OVERFLOW / Littlebalup are some of the favors of 4.84 CFW