Version 0.3 of HAN Toolbox has now been released by developer's @DeViL303 & @pink1 (whom also released PKG Linker recently as well) leaving the BETA tag behind and now this is considered the first STABLE release. HAN Toolbox is a XMB Modification for PS3Xploit HAN ( the unofficial companion) and provides some extra features like the XMB File Explorer to name one of several features, Checkout all the details provided by the developer;s for this XMB Mod for PS3Xploit HAN user's.
Here is the latest update to the HAN Toolbox - v0.3
Thanks to Team PS3Xploit we have got lots more features at our disposal and we also added some of our own to the toolbox this time around.
New features in this version
Features from v 0.1
- Soft Reboot added
- Hard Reboot added
- Shutdown Added
- File Explorer Added (browse and delete (unlink) files)
- New auto running links for all Xploit options (no buttons to push)
- Moved all Xploits except "HAN Enabler" into sub categories
- Submenu added for DEX Firmware Xploits (NOT for Normal HAN users)
- Original manual start Xploits still available under legacy menu
- Built in Toolbox Updater (Update from the XMB in future)
- HAN Installer
- HAN Enabler
- License Dumper
- License Injector
- Debug Package Enabler
- Support Forum
- Install Packages From Webserver (PKG Linker Required)
- It doesn't matter which order you do this in, but you should run HAN Installer again with freshly downloaded han support files to add support for Toolbox v0.3 either before or after installing the pkg, after installing the pkg you can go to Game Data Utility and delete the v0.2 data. If you don't do this things, v0.3 will not show, and you will still have 0.2 showing. Its ok if you have v0.2 and v0.3 showing at the same time, just delete v0.2 Game Data and reboot to clear it.
We are now removing the "beta/poc/wip" tags for v0.3 of the Toolbox. Still lots of work to do before a v1.0 release though.
Auto Running Xploits
- Now the main HAN Enabler button will link up to the official page for the Auto running version of the Xploit, So its a quicker process. The original versions of the Xploits with webpages are still accessible through a subcategory along with Auto running versions of all. Also added is a File Explorer feature feature that allows the PS3 file system to be browsed to check if files exist, and you can also delete files of folder by pressing the triangle button and selecting Unlink/Unlink Folder, Use the delete function carefully and don't delete important files or else you might need to reinstall FW or format HDD.
Future Toolbox Updates
- Also you will no longer need to update HAN Toolbox via pkg anymore after installing this update, when the next updates comes out you will be update it fron the XMB just like a game.See the new setting item inside the HAN Toolbox.
- Since the last release we have also released PKG Linker v1.0 For Windows that serves as an all in one package server, Its going to become more important over the next while, So make sure to check that out too HERE.
Download & Source: http://www.psx-place.com/resources/han-toolbox.628/
-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake
BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:
-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one
-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake
-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.
PS3 HAN HAN Toolbox (v0.3) - A very functional XMB MOD for PS3Xploit HAN (by Devil303 / Pink1)
By STLcardsWS on Mar 18, 2018 at 11:38 PM
[Update July 21th] HW Acceleration (RSX) Project Update by RenéRebeUPDATE (July 21) - Now the 19th Video Released >>> The next PS3 NVidia RSX accelerated X.org steps
(Original Article from Nov. 14) Is the PS3 a bit closer to gaining Hardware Acceleration (via RSX) in OtherOS (Linux) with a proper driver to enable the GPU chip? We are not there, but we may be getting closer to a reality. Earlier this year (back in April) we detailed some of the progress that the busy dev RenéRebe has made with unlocking the potential of the PlayStation 3's RSX chip and now today we have been greeted with a new video and what we can expect with this project as the developer starts to undertake the challenge of further unlocking one more component of the Ps3 hardware,. The developer has alot of videos on other intresting subjects in his diverse YouTube channel >>> (Bits and More) <<< many very informative video's..Continue reading
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - May 2019 Progress Report - 1337 pl4y4bl3 ~ 1337 1n64m3 :)That can't be an accident. Following up after the impressive Progress Report last Month, where we learned that over >40% of all PS3 Game Titles are now fully "Playable", today the great Team behind the PS3 Emulator RPCS3 showcases their newest Progress Report for May 2019 with another milestone. If you are a long follower of their great Project or maybe you are even enjoying your PS3 Game Titles on your PC right now (because "why not"?), you will be already familiar with the fact that most of the Game Titles tested on RPCS3 will at least boot up, but then you will experience Graphical Glitches, huge Slow-Downs or even you aren't able to play a Game Title to the End, which is sad (Damn you "Narco Terror" and "The Expendables 2: Videogame" why you still aren't bootable? :P). This is why in the past, the "Ingame" Status comprised most Game Titles in every Compatibility List. But for the first Time since it's Initial Release, the "Playable" Category ties the first place together with the "Ingame" Category with both 1337 Game Titles each. This means whatever Game Title you choose to play via RPCS3, there is a 43.71% Chance that it will be at least "Ingame". That's impressive don't you think? Oh, and sorry for the leetspeak at the Title. I mean come on, we are talking about 1337 Game Titles fully "Playable".Continue reading
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.3.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (6-27-2019): Version 2.3.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
See also: The Great PS3 HEN All in One (AIO) Guide
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: