Version 0.3 of HAN Toolbox has now been released by developer's @DeViL303 & @pink1 (whom also released PKG Linker recently as well) leaving the BETA tag behind and now this is considered the first STABLE release. HAN Toolbox is a XMB Modification for PS3Xploit HAN ( the unofficial companion) and provides some extra features like the XMB File Explorer to name one of several features, Checkout all the details provided by the developer;s for this XMB Mod for PS3Xploit HAN user's.
Here is the latest update to the HAN Toolbox - v0.3
Thanks to Team PS3Xploit we have got lots more features at our disposal and we also added some of our own to the toolbox this time around.
New features in this version
Features from v 0.1
- Soft Reboot added
- Hard Reboot added
- Shutdown Added
- File Explorer Added (browse and delete (unlink) files)
- New auto running links for all Xploit options (no buttons to push)
- Moved all Xploits except "HAN Enabler" into sub categories
- Submenu added for DEX Firmware Xploits (NOT for Normal HAN users)
- Original manual start Xploits still available under legacy menu
- Built in Toolbox Updater (Update from the XMB in future)
- HAN Installer
- HAN Enabler
- License Dumper
- License Injector
- Debug Package Enabler
- Support Forum
- Install Packages From Webserver (PKG Linker Required)
- It doesn't matter which order you do this in, but you should run HAN Installer again with freshly downloaded han support files to add support for Toolbox v0.3 either before or after installing the pkg, after installing the pkg you can go to Game Data Utility and delete the v0.2 data. If you don't do this things, v0.3 will not show, and you will still have 0.2 showing. Its ok if you have v0.2 and v0.3 showing at the same time, just delete v0.2 Game Data and reboot to clear it.
We are now removing the "beta/poc/wip" tags for v0.3 of the Toolbox. Still lots of work to do before a v1.0 release though.
Auto Running Xploits
- Now the main HAN Enabler button will link up to the official page for the Auto running version of the Xploit, So its a quicker process. The original versions of the Xploits with webpages are still accessible through a subcategory along with Auto running versions of all. Also added is a File Explorer feature feature that allows the PS3 file system to be browsed to check if files exist, and you can also delete files of folder by pressing the triangle button and selecting Unlink/Unlink Folder, Use the delete function carefully and don't delete important files or else you might need to reinstall FW or format HDD.
Future Toolbox Updates
- Also you will no longer need to update HAN Toolbox via pkg anymore after installing this update, when the next updates comes out you will be update it fron the XMB just like a game.See the new setting item inside the HAN Toolbox.
- Since the last release we have also released PKG Linker v1.0 For Windows that serves as an all in one package server, Its going to become more important over the next while, So make sure to check that out too HERE.
Download & Source: http://www.psx-place.com/resources/han-toolbox.628/
-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake
BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:
-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one
-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake
-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.
PS3 HAN HAN Toolbox (v0.3) - A very functional XMB MOD for PS3Xploit HAN (by Devil303 / Pink1)
By STLcardsWS on Mar 18, 2018 at 11:38 PM
4.85 Flash Writer Released (CFW PS3 Models Only) - Now go from 4.85 OFW to 4.85 HFW to a 4.85 CFWIt looks like the 4.85 landscape is starting to take shape now as developer's around the scene have been updated the homebrew, utilities and tools that require updates (not all things require updates) and now the PS3Xploit Team released one of the missing pieces. The Flash Writer for 4.85 HFW has now arose and now you can make the jump from 4.85 OFW >> 4.85 HFW >> Execute Flash Writer >>> Install a 4.85 CFW. This release (utility) is ONLY for PlayStation 3 models that can install a Custom FirmWare, if your model can not install a CFW then look at PS3HEN as the next best alternative to cfw, which the team has an update around the corner as well (stay tuned for that soon), but back to the Flash Writer, If your are new to the tool that is executed from the PS3 Internet Browser, it simply provides those cfw capable models with the ability to install a Custom Firmware after the tool has done its magic to your console's internal flash. However, you must follow all instructions for a clean installation to avoid any issues during the process on the fully softmod exploit..Continue reading
ManaGunZ v1.36 & v1.37: NEW PS3HEN Support , New Features & 4.85 (CEX) Support by ZarDeveloper @Zar made an update for 4.85 firmware (cex) support for the popular ps3 homebrew ManaGunZ, but also late last month the developer made a huge update, that has added many new features to the popular Game Manager that always comes equipped with plenty of other features for your exploited PS3. Not only is this homebrew for CFW any longer, but since v1.36 ManaGunZ is now both compatible with PS3 Custom FirmWare and also PS3HEN, also zar did not stop there as there has been tons of new additions (seen in the changelogs provided below) and various fixes/optimizations have been brought forward as well in these recent updates that have emerged from developer @Zar. Checkout all the latest details below surrounding ManaGunZ for the PS3.Continue reading
IRISMAN + webMAN MOD - Updated with 4.85 CEX SupportDeveloper @aldostools recently updated two great projects of his with 4.85 firmware (cex) support. When the releases appeared over at brewology.com they were added to the 4.85 Update/CFW thread > here < but i wanted to get something up on the mainpage for the two apps as there are staples in the PS3 library of homebrew fame. For those whom may be new to PS3 homebrew, IRISMAN is a Game Manager (aka Backup Manager) that provides many features, While multiMAN / IRISMAN & ManaGunZ are all excellent Game Manager's they are all unique from each other, while all sharing the essentials. So no choice of the three is a bad one, but all 3 are different, IRISMAN is a fork from an earlier PS3 Homebrew Manager called IRIS Manager by Estwald & D_Skywalk but aldostools has taken the foundation of that project to new levels by adding a TON of functionality,.. Which bring us to Aldostools other project of webMAN MOD which is a fork of deank's original webMAN plugin. deank made a spectacular foundation and down right great plugin, but as the scene advanced developer aldostools stepped in with other devs and formed webMAN MOD fork and since that forked spawned developer aldostools has created one hell of a plugin with tons of functionality and great features. This plugin allow offers more features then all Sony Firmware updates combined and that is even close to being a discussion. These are to great projects to explore if you have not.Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- ps4 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: