Version 0.3 of HAN Toolbox has now been released by developer's @DeViL303 & @pink1 (whom also released PKG Linker recently as well) leaving the BETA tag behind and now this is considered the first STABLE release. HAN Toolbox is a XMB Modification for PS3Xploit HAN ( the unofficial companion) and provides some extra features like the XMB File Explorer to name one of several features, Checkout all the details provided by the developer;s for this XMB Mod for PS3Xploit HAN user's.
Here is the latest update to the HAN Toolbox - v0.3
Thanks to Team PS3Xploit we have got lots more features at our disposal and we also added some of our own to the toolbox this time around.
New features in this version
Features from v 0.1
- Soft Reboot added
- Hard Reboot added
- Shutdown Added
- File Explorer Added (browse and delete (unlink) files)
- New auto running links for all Xploit options (no buttons to push)
- Moved all Xploits except "HAN Enabler" into sub categories
- Submenu added for DEX Firmware Xploits (NOT for Normal HAN users)
- Original manual start Xploits still available under legacy menu
- Built in Toolbox Updater (Update from the XMB in future)
- HAN Installer
- HAN Enabler
- License Dumper
- License Injector
- Debug Package Enabler
- Support Forum
- Install Packages From Webserver (PKG Linker Required)
- It doesn't matter which order you do this in, but you should run HAN Installer again with freshly downloaded han support files to add support for Toolbox v0.3 either before or after installing the pkg, after installing the pkg you can go to Game Data Utility and delete the v0.2 data. If you don't do this things, v0.3 will not show, and you will still have 0.2 showing. Its ok if you have v0.2 and v0.3 showing at the same time, just delete v0.2 Game Data and reboot to clear it.
We are now removing the "beta/poc/wip" tags for v0.3 of the Toolbox. Still lots of work to do before a v1.0 release though.
Auto Running Xploits
- Now the main HAN Enabler button will link up to the official page for the Auto running version of the Xploit, So its a quicker process. The original versions of the Xploits with webpages are still accessible through a subcategory along with Auto running versions of all. Also added is a File Explorer feature feature that allows the PS3 file system to be browsed to check if files exist, and you can also delete files of folder by pressing the triangle button and selecting Unlink/Unlink Folder, Use the delete function carefully and don't delete important files or else you might need to reinstall FW or format HDD.
Future Toolbox Updates
- Also you will no longer need to update HAN Toolbox via pkg anymore after installing this update, when the next updates comes out you will be update it fron the XMB just like a game.See the new setting item inside the HAN Toolbox.
- Since the last release we have also released PKG Linker v1.0 For Windows that serves as an all in one package server, Its going to become more important over the next while, So make sure to check that out too HERE.
Download & Source: http://www.psx-place.com/resources/han-toolbox.628/
-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake
BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:
-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one
-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake
-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.
PS3 HAN HAN Toolbox (v0.3) - A very functional XMB MOD for PS3Xploit HAN (by Devil303 / Pink1)
By STLcardsWS on Mar 18, 2018 at 11:38 PM
[UPDATE] PS3HEN v2.1.1 - View latest changes to the PS3 Exploit for SuperSlims & nonCFW modelsUPDATE (5-20-2019): Version 2.1.1 has been released.
See below for additional Details!
Here is v2 of the latest PS3 Hack to hit the PS3 Scene with the recent release of PS3HEN. This exploit for nonCFW console's provides homebrew support and a number of Custom Firmware intangibles for those console that can not install a traditional CFW, with those being lat production PS3 Slim models and all of the SuperSlim Consoles. While this is a tremendous release and breakthrough the information behind PS3HEN has been lacking and has served more questions then answers that could be provided. This is due in the way this was delivered and presented. We paused the reporting this on the frontpage until we were pleased with the documentation. So we took it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling on a new PS3HEN F.A.Q. detailing various aspects and info that will be useful for PS3HEN user's. Also we have started forming the PS3HEN Homebrew & Plugin Compatibility Chart
Version 2.x.x has come with a number of new additions for a better experience. Some of the new changes provide full PS3ISO Support ,As well as full BDISO and DVDISO support has been added, plus new improvements to PS3HEN's stabiliContinue reading
Trinity Exploit for PS Vita System Firmwares 3.69 & 3.70 released by TheFloW!Following up after the Announcement from @TheFloW back at the End of March this year, today @TheFloW "let the cat out of the bag" by releasing his newest Jailbreak for the PlayStation Vita, which will allow you to jailbreak both your PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV even on the newest System Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 (which weren't able to jailbreak before). But not only that. While you can jailbreak your Devices on the specific System Firmwares mentioned before, you can also Downgrade your PlayStation Vita / TV to a lower Firmware to get the full potential of your Device like with the famous Hacks and Exploits on System Firmware 3.60 (such as HENkaku and modoru) and 3.65/3.67/3.68 (such as h-encore). So while you have been probably already prepared for this release back at the first announcement, together with the fact that @TheFloW was so kind to release his final Jailbreak even earlier as previous announced, we won't keep you on tenterhooks anymore. Here is everything you need to know.
RPCS3 (PS3 Emulator) - March 2019 Progress Report - Native support for DualShock 3 ControllerMonth after Month, the Great Time behind the RPCS3 PS3 Emulator shows more and more improvements in their work for their PS3 Emulator. As they did of course for March 2019, which you can check at their newest Progress Report. In fact, maybe this month is a little bit too technical when reading through their Release Notes but don't worry. You will again realize how good this PS3 Emulator became and how it is getting even better month after month. But one new improvement we have to stick out is the new Native Support for the DualShock 3 Controller when used within RPCS3. You might be wondering, why this new implementation comes so late? Well, there was already a full of third-party drivers but each of them weren't working perfectly. But the Team behind RPCS3 wanted to give you the best experience for playing your PS3 Game Titles. So, since you probably played your PS3 Games Titles with the Original DualShock 3 Controller on your Original PS3 Hardware, they thought about to allow the same on your PC while playing your favourite PS3 Game Titles using RPCS3. So they implemented a native support for the DualShock 3 Controller, as you would use it on your original PS3 Hardware. Kinda neat isn't it?Continue reading
Share This Page
- henkaku homebrew
- homebrew game
- playstation 2
- playstation 2 resources
- playstation portable
- playstation portable cfw
- playstation portable resources
- playstation tv
- ps vita
- ps2 emulator
- ps2 resources
- ps3 cfw
- ps3 han
- ps3 homebrew
- psp cfw
- psp emulator
- psp resources
- pstv homebrew
- vita homebrew
- webman mod
- xmb mod
- User Record:
- Latest Member: