PS3 HAN Toolbox v0.7 - Now Supporting 4.84 (HFW - Hybrid Firmware)

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 24, 2019.

By STLcardsWS on Mar 24, 2019 at 2:11 PM
  1. 8,702
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

The popular XMB MOD that brings alot of new functionality to the XMB for PS3Xploit HAN user's has been updated to version v0.7 by @ShaolinAssassin who has been building upon @DeViL303 & @pink1 creation. With the recent release of HFW (Hybrid Firmware) that has brought PS3Xploit Hacks (like HAN) to 4.84 OFW, it was time for a new update to HAN Toolbox to support the new hybrid firmware with the release of v7.0.

In this update an assist goes to @imn7 for various features like Offline Rebooter,Offline 4.84 File Copier -Offline Temperature Reader & Database Rebuilder (4.82/4.84) , other additions include -PS3Xploit Basic tools urls updated PS3Xploit Extra tools urls updated

0.6.4-light.gif

• HAN Toolbox v0.7
        • Offline Rebooter, HAN Enabler, Debug PKG Enabler updated to also support 4.84 - thanks to Imn7
        • Offline 4.84 File Copier added - thanks to Imn7
        • Offline Temperature Reader & Database Rebuilder (4.82/4.84) added - thanks to Imn7
        • PS3Xploit Basic tools urls updated (not auto though)
        • 4.81-4.84 OFW/CFW/HFW Firmware supported and working (site updated)
        • PS3Xploit Extra tools urls updated (site not updated yet to support...

5.png
      • Other included Features:
      • HAN Enabler, Soft Reboot and Debug Packages Enabler (CEX only) Offline codes added - thanks to @lmn7 ;
      • New File copier (PS3 to USB & vice-versa) - again, thanks to @lmn7 ;
      • New xRegistry.sys Operations (Backup/Restore System Settings) added - thanks to Demon Hades ;
      • Demo Downloader updated : demo info added (PKG size + genre + metascore) + 3 ways of sorting demos (alpha + by genre + by metascore) -- btw, "TBD" means that no metascore was given to that game ;
      • NoPSN Apps Downloader added - download and install NoPSN HAN compatible Apps hacks by @esc0rtd3w ;
      • Multi-language support added - currently disabled, waiting for translations ;
      • Icon notification when update is available, just like XMBPD - you can also read the changelog from the XMB ;
      • Misc other things.

Download & Source:
    psx-place.com

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'THE FEED (Submit/View News)' started by STLcardsWS, Mar 24, 2019.

1. n00b
      n00b
    2. SoJustMe
      SoJustMe
      the problem is i must Back up the whole system(it will take hours) while i just want to inject a game or 2 .

and why we cannot copy folders? as long as we can copy individually , it could be a way to copy a folder don't you think ?

it is easier than back up
    3. n00b
      n00b
      Yes,You are right it would be a lot easier if someone add a feature of folder copy on HAN but no feature like this exists at this time for OFW might be in the future.But you can contact the devs and ask them.They might think about it if they have time.
      SoJustMe likes this.
    4. lmn7
      lmn7
      File copier script is very inefficient if you're using it to copy saves, it was intended for copying small amounts of files to flash or replacing the xRegistry. Sadly, Sony did not include a syscall to copy whole directories, so it's a little more complicated to get something like that working.

Why don't you make a pkg with the game?
    5. Vger2
      Vger2
      Can I update my current HAN Toolbox v0.5 on PS3 with Rebug 4.84.1 CFW, with this new version v0.7. Thanks
    6. Coldheart2236
      Coldheart2236
      Why are you wanting to use HAN Toolbox on CFW, when CFW has considerably more features than HAN. :confused3:
    7. Vger2
      Vger2
      Was using it to enable HAN to re-sign ps2 pkg's with IDPS /ACT keys.
    8. Coldheart2236
      Coldheart2236
      Fair enough :)
      esc0rtd3w likes this.
    9. ShaolinAssassin
      ShaolinAssassin
      v0.5 built-it updater is broken (dropbox issue, won't be fixed), don't be surprised if you can update from XMB.
      esc0rtd3w likes this.
    10. Vger2
      Vger2
      Can I download HAN v0.7 pkg and update via usb. Will this update v0.5 or install v0.7 separately. Thanks
    11. ShaolinAssassin
      ShaolinAssassin
      You can install v0.7 over v0.5, no need to delete it first.
      Algol and esc0rtd3w like this.
    12. Zwei
      Zwei

This version is more complete - D128

https://store.brewology.com/homebrew.php?lang=

https://store.brewology.com/get/homebrew.php?id=303&fid=2046
      Algol and ShaolinAssassin like this.
    13. ShaolinAssassin
      ShaolinAssassin
      Algol, Zwei, DeViL303 and 1 other person like this.
    14. esc0rtd3w
      esc0rtd3w
      Doing the boring stuff often produces the best results in the end :-p
    15. Zwei
    16. cusius
      cusius
      Hi, I'm new here. I was wondering if I can update to v0.7.
      So it installs the same as the v0.5 ?
    17. SoJustMe
      SoJustMe
      Because making PKG taks lot of time and hdd space , my HDD is full of back ups converted using CFW2OFW, not to mention sometimes i get inturrupted and have to make another PKG and sometimes an error could happen to start from the beggning. Also my console usually turn off power suddenly so sometimes file system will be currupted and need be updated but the games will be currupted too in few cases (i don't know why) so i have to reinstall it one by one and Part by Part.
    18. lmn7
      lmn7
      So why exactly are you converting disc games instead of running the games as PSN content?

Currently PKG files are the best (and only?) way to install large amounts of content on OFW. I did try experimenting with save data to copy our own files directly from USB, but the PARAM.SFO/PARAM.SFD format and file hashes aren't completely understood yet (by me anyway).

I don't know why you mentioned the make package script or whatever that is in the other post either, that has nothing to do with me.
    19. SoJustMe
      SoJustMe

I want to run my games without the need of Internet. Because i don't have internet available on all time , specially in my home town. I have back ups becuase few game disks already have scratched. i kept my back ups as two-folder so i can put them in my CFW and OFW consoles when needed ,for CFW i can copy and paste easly but Han debug is not easy because of making PKGs and waiting to install them part by part.

I mentioned you because you helped in Han toolBox feature i thought you would be intrested
    20. DeViL303
      DeViL303
      I know HAN is more work alright.

If by "part by part" you mean splitting them into 4GB chunks, you can use PKG Linker 2.0 to install pkgs of any size from PC using its built in webserver.
      Xx11xx22xX likes this.