Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3 Han with cobra ode

Discussion in 'PS3Xploit HAN (nonCFW Compatable Models)' started by wikinger, Oct 21, 2018.

1. 7
    lsfranco

lsfranco Forum Noob

So lets go for third day of COBRA ODE...what i did for now to get ODE working:
    1. Format external HD in NTFS 4096 bytes;
    2. On hd root:
    COBRA-> browser.iso, cobra.cfg, cobra.db, manager.iso
    PS3_GAMES-> OK.iso (FIFA19 converted by me) changed eboot, etc, same as and put also inside this folder (just to test) FIFA 19 LEGACY EDITION [PS3] [BLES] [ODE] - TheMasT3r.ISO.
    3. At this point, tried to connect HD to ODE and the led its green, but nothing show in menu.
    4. Follow this: https://www.maxconsole.com/threads/easy-fast-method-for-genps3extra-after-copying-new-game.28312/ to create the menu but nothing shw up on menu!!

Im using TopSpin 4 inside. Anyone could help please? I dont know what to do next.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  2. 7
    lsfranco

lsfranco Forum Noob

UPDATE: Sorry to spam the forum but i cant edit my last post! After all, i realize that im missing a cobra file and i dont know what file! So, inside COBRA folder i have browser.iso, manager.iso, cobra.db, cobra.cfg. but i saw a video with 3 cobra files and i dont know what file is missing because the extension on the video that i saw is hidden. I think if i solve this ODE will work!

3. 7,796
    sandungas

sandungas Moderator Developer

You cant play online with an ODE because as far i remember the ODE's only works up to firmware 4.55 only

4. 3
    Eugenio Pereira Filho

Eugenio Pereira Filho Forum Noob

Hello, taking advantage of the topic, you can give me an arfimation, I know that in the snake ODE the hen works normally. But, in my case I have e3 ODE installed that only works until version 4.55. So, I would like to know if the hen can be installed or not on my ps3, because I am afraid to update it and lose my e3 ODE unlock and not being able to make the hen work on my PS3?