Dismiss Notice

BEWARE of IMPOSTERS, posing as the PS3Xploit Members/Team:

-PS3Xploit does NOT have a discord channel, some imposter are using one

-If the info can't be found on ps3xploit.com or psx-place.com its fake

-ZuKuTo / OFWModz is one of the fake names of these imposter's are using to represent the PS3xploit team.

PS3HEN Have i been banned from CoD servers?

Discussion in 'Ps3Xploit [Official Forum]' started by Light_Warrior, Jun 25, 2019.

1. 113
    Light_Warrior

Light_Warrior Member

So.. this last weeks i'm not being able to play CoD Black Ops 1 and 2 online, when i try to join multiplayer it keeps on "connecting" for a while then it comes the message " The Call of Duty server is not available at this time, try again later or visit www.blablaba.com"

I assume i've been banned from online playing for using HEN, but i can play normally any other games online, plus i can join normally Black Ops 1 zombies...

And some other day ago, i weirdly was able to connect on BO1 multiplayer but not on BO2.

I already formatted my ps3, reinstalled HFW twice but still.. can't join BO1 and BO2 multiplayer even without HEN. I suspect it may be some silly config thing that is preventing me from joining online on theses games.
    I thought it might be that psn servers thing, on SEN ENABLER it does say LV1 is disabled..how can i enable it?

Anyone has any clue what it may be?

Edit: I was able to join multiplayer on BO3

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  2. 168
    SteveGW

SteveGW Member

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  3. 2,587
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    The BO1 and 2 COD servers are performing like a bag of crap lately, extended search times, not finding a match even though there are plenty to join, random disconnection from the servers, random host disconnection. Am not suppirsed your having connection issue's.

Normally when you are banned you will get a message when you connect "This account has been banned from the BO servers". Check your email account that goes with your PSN account as you will normally get an email as well from activision telling you that you have been banned.

4. 7
    GU1ZM0

GU1ZM0 Forum Noob

hi, all i know is BO2 servers are no longer working, i think it's the same with bo1 ?

5. 2,587
    Cypher_CG89

Thats BS, am online right now on BO2 playin HC Search & Destroy. Servers are working fine. Better than what they have been for months.

The issue is on your end not the servers.

6. 7
    GU1ZM0

GU1ZM0 Forum Noob

this is strange, when i try to play online with BO2 i have a message telling me that BO2 servers are no longer functioning and they tell me to go to BO3 instead o_O

7. 2,587
    Cypher_CG89

Its possible that the servers for your area of the world have shut down/or are offline for a reason. But I was playing online for hours on B02. They will all go offline eventually one day, maybe this is the start of it.

For the past few months B02 online has been a bag of crap, lagging connections, poor search times, not connecing you to match when there is plenty available, it drove me round the twist lol.

GU1ZM0 likes this.
  8. 31
    newtothepartyhdd

newtothepartyhdd Member

good sir may i ask you which steps you have taken to use psn while securing yourself as much as possible?

9. 2,587
    Cypher_CG89

Use something like PSN Patch or SEN Enabler to disable the SYSCALs prior to signing in to PSN. Other than that don't mod online or do things you wouldn't normally be able to do if you where just using a PS3 on OFW with no CFW or HEN.

Thats all really unless you have another PS3 you can use the IDPS and PSID from to spoof your one that would protect the PS3 you are using from being banned, but no the account your using, so if it did get banned your remove the spoof and the PS3 is no longer banned.

Its alsways a risk no matter what you do on CFW and HEN when going online.

10. 113
    Light_Warrior

Light_Warrior Member

Some weeks ago i was able to join online again without doing nothing special, but right now i got the same issue.. can't go multiplayer while there are people on my friends lists from the same country/region of me that are online playing..
    I even changed my ps3 i had a SuperSlim Hen, now i have cfw Slim Rebug.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  11. 113
    Light_Warrior

Light_Warrior Member

OMG it entered online now, and like i said, i suspected it was something very silly.. and it really was!
    Just changed IP and DNS on PS3 network settings, and all CoDs are online again on my ps3, it had nothing to do with ban because of CFW.