PS3HEN Having a problem with Webman MOD

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Ioskeha, Jun 25, 2019.

1. 24
    Ioskeha

Ioskeha Forum Noob

I had to formant my HDD. Was getting everything setup again. Then I came across this problem with Webman MOD. It won't install the full edition while holding down L1. I'm assuming it's the normal edition installing because there is no cut, copy, paste, etc like there was before fomatting.

I tried install both 1.47.23 and 1.47.22 . Both gave me the same results.

I've tried holding L1 down before pressing X to launch the installer, pressed them both at the same time while leaving L1 held down, and pressing X first then holding down L1.

2. 3,136
    aldostools

aldostools Developer Developer

If you have installed 1.47.23, try updating from webMAN Game > webMAN Setup > Update webMAN MOD
    The online update will install always the full version. It replaces the files without run the installer.. You have need to reboot manually after install.

3. 5,598
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Retired Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:

Thanks I have just been using the link from GitHub. I'm sure this is faster then the piss poor web browser.

jcorrea and aldostools like this.
  4. 24
    Ioskeha

Ioskeha Forum Noob

I'll try updatin from 1.47.23.

Thanks for the help.

Edit:

So I updated to 1.47.24 from 1.47.23 via the install lasted version in Wedman setup. I'm still stuck on the Lite version. PS2 ISO.BIN.ENCs mount again though.

Edit again:

I'm still having a problem with PS2 games. Webman starts to mount the game then freezes my PS3 resulting in a blinking power light. Guess I'll go back to 1.47.22 and wait for an updae to HEN.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  5. 24
    Ioskeha

Ioskeha Forum Noob

I'm still having this problem. I updatee to HEN 2.3.1 Webman MOD 1.47.24 this morning. Webman still locked up with I try to mount an ISO.BIN.ENC PS2 game. It also freezes my PS3 after I have to unpulg the unit to boot. When I enable HEN the top right conrner says that HEN is enabled, but freezes trying to load Webman MOD with a flashing power light.

I had to formant again, and I'm back on Webman MOD 1.47.22. Which mounts them just file.

Algol likes this.