PS3HEN Having problems with Skyrim Legendry Edition ISO

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by Ioskeha, Nov 10, 2019 at 7:58 PM.

1. 31
    Ioskeha

Ioskeha Forum Noob

I bought this game on Blu-ray earlier today. I made a backup of it through multiMAN (Had to take it to a friends house that has a CFW PS3, because multiMAN doesn't do anything but install on my PS3). The problem that I'm having is when I mount the ISO the DLC installer loads. So I Installed the DLC. Unmounted the image, rebooted, then mounted the ISO again.

The problem is once mounted it just loads the DLC installer without a way to start the game. I've tried a few things like deleting the DLC installer from the HDD, which just installed it again.

The launchers I've tried are Webman and Irisman. They both had the same results.

I noticed that there is a folder named PS3_EXTRA on the ISO. Is that where is the DLC data is held? I was thinking about backing it the DLC files that are installed currently, then re-making the ISO without the PS3_EXTRA folder, then copy the DLC data to my fresh install. I don't see why that wouldn't work, but before I try I wanted to see if there is a less time consuming to fix this problem.

2. 2,814
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    Yes that is the DLC.

There should be 2 disc icons appear on the XMB when mounting Skyrim Leg Ed. One is the game, and will appear above the DLC installer. Are you saying that this part does not appear on the XMB?

3. 31
    Ioskeha

Ioskeha Forum Noob

Yeah that doesn't appear. Just the DLC installer.

4. 5,808
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Retired Old Hunter Moderator

Scholar of Byrgenwerth
    Home Page:
    Sounds like an issue with the disc maybe disc rot? Just got back to being myself not too long ago didn't really get into it but as he said that should show up.

5. 223
    VTSTech

VTSTech Member

Home Page: