help jailbroken ps3

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by zied, Jul 11, 2019.

1. 3
    zied

zied Forum Noob

hey guys i got a jailbroken ps3 current firmware 4.84 ..what can i do to play online games

2. 5,364
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Wanna-BeTA Tester Moderator

MCU/Sony Enthusiast!
    Home Page:
    Use PSN Patch and play. Not much different then OFW. The CoD games have anti-ban eboots but even then there isn't any for sure way to avoid a ban. I suggest only gaming with a secondary account though as a ban on PS3 means a ban on PS4 & Vita as well. And then they remove access to all your purchased games across all three platforms as well. While not a big deal with a hacked PS3 & Vita as well can reactivate those the PS4 is a different story. It's gone forever.

3. 3
    zied

zied Forum Noob

thank you for your reply, i was hoping i can play gta 5 online tho i will give it a try with a secondary account ,which PSN PATCH version i should use?

4. 10,762
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

just use the plugin. psn patch isn't cfw-specific either. to use the plugin, press I think select in psn patch to go to psn patch toolbox. there, you'll press one of the buttons to install it. I'd suggest moving that plugin to a folder named plugins on the root of hdd0 while leaving the boot_plugins.txt on the root. make sure the locations are correct if you do move any/all plugins to the plugins folder. this way it looks more tidy.

atreyu187 likes this.
  5. 5,364
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Wanna-BeTA Tester Moderator

MCU/Sony Enthusiast!
    Home Page:
    Yeah the plugin has a safety feature which will not allow you to go online unless CFW is disabled as a safety feature. Just grab the app it will install the plugin for you.

6. 3
    zied

zied Forum Noob

so all i have to do is install psn patch and after it does it work im ready to go online ? without loading any games or doing anything else cept using psn patch? sorry im a bit confused after seeing some peoples doing too many steps to be able to play online games