help plz//ps3 cfw psn sen problem

Discussion in 'SEN Enabler' started by tarik, Oct 23, 2016.

1. 43
    tarik

tarik Forum Noob

hey today i want to connect to psn but a error show it s 8002a224 i m in cfw 4.80 frerox no bd cobra 7.3 //psn work with psn patch+r2 triangle+ps ninja it s not suffisant bcz i play fifa 17 and bo3 so when i want to go online with psnpatch+r2 triangle+sen enabler +ps ninja//error show 8002a224 i try to disable cobra and that work with no cobra but it s with cobra enable error show after deleting history file //idk that s a cobra probleme with sen enabler//help

2. 1,336
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

I believe the error code you are listing is associated with your idps, or console I'd. Perhaps a ban, perhaps you have it wrong in the config file?

3. 1,336
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

@tarik,. You said ferroxcfw, is it possible you are using rebug tool box? I just checked and indeed that error code is situated with your console id . You either got a ban, swapped to Dex from cex and didn't set your idps back to cex in rebug tool box, unlikely since you aren't running rebug, were you cheating online ? Only way to solve this is to get a new console id . Sorry but we can't help you find one of those here, it's against our rules.

4. 8,826
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Moved Post into the Sen Enabler forum.

kozarovv likes this.
  5. 43
    tarik

tarik Forum Noob

but i m not banned i log in with psn patch+r2triangle/webman/+ps ninja/but when i go online with sen enabler that show ma the error 8002A224 or other error s /i go to check the connection that s the problem in checking connexion internet the eroor show again/idk i will delet sen enablerand work only with psn patch and psn ninja but idk i will get banned again bcz i got banned a 3year ago and at junary2016 i got a cid that s working perfect to this day the probleme show on

6. 7,538
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
    First, you don't need PS ninja. Program is outdated, and psn patch (or Sen enabler) are cleaning history without need of external program. Second, you need to decide what you want to use PSNPatch OR SEN Enabler. Never use both at same time, you will be banned faster that without them if you use both in one time.

Are you spoofing your cid by config files? Or you set it up permanently in IDPS changer?

STLcardsWS and bguerville like this.
  7. 7,843
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

Psninja is badly outdated & does not do as good a job as psnpatch due to a missing core feature. Also it is completely unnecessary as you already use psnpatch.
    Using the 3 tools together is utterly redundant & more likely to give you some conflicts or worse than help with anything. This is not an opinion, it's a fact.
    You should choose between SEN Enabler & psnpatch and stick to it.

Regarding the ban risk factor, both tools do the same thing really so I doubt it will be less risky to play Fifa 2017 with SEN.
    The biggest risk comes from the Fifa game servers & there's no way to tell what those servers may be checking on the console. Remember that if they really want to know if you are on CFW, they can, there isn't a single tool available that can stop them.
    Try to minimise risks, use SEN or psnpatch & always follow the steps, spoof your ids with a spare set from a dead console, use a "blank" PSN account & avoid using mods or cheats when playing online.

As to SEN giving you trouble, are you using the plugin or the app?
    Have you tried loading the plugin on its own without psnpatch & Psninja?
    Have you checked the contents of your SEN configuration files to see if there was anything wrong there?

Edit: sorry kozzy I must have started to type just as you posted...

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    kozarovv likes this.
  8. 43
    tarik

tarik Forum Noob

so i have to use only psn patch and delet the other s// what s the differenc betwen plug in and the app and how can i know it/yes i tried to use only sen enabler that dosn t work again with psn same error/how can i check it

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  9. 43
    tarik

tarik Forum Noob

thank s for reply

10. 7,843
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

In effect there's no difference between the app & the plugin when it comes to deleting history, disabling syscalls & other CFW preparation steps but the plugin is loaded with Cobra & is launched using a configuration file for settings with a pad combo whereas the app is an app, you choose your settings on screen then apply.
    Also if you are using the app, you should know that SEN is a powerful tool, it is easy to choose the wrong options if you are not familiar with it..

I recommend to use psnpatch as a plugin to prepare the CFW for PSN connection. It's much simpler & you cannot make a mistake easily.
    SEN is great for advanced users who want to use other features that do not exist in psnpatch but that are not needed for PSN connection.

11. 43
    tarik

tarik Forum Noob

okey i delet sen enabler and now working only with psn patch(X) and ps ninja(the 5 first option )/i will go back to 4.80.1 rebug rex and switch to dex//1 more qustion :psn patch i use it to patch id ps and ps id and desable cfw but sen enabler use for deleting history can i replace sen enabler with another hombrew that do the same thing:confused3:

12. 43
    tarik

tarik Forum Noob

thank s for reply

13. 1,336
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

You only need to use psn patch. There is no need for psninja as its very oudated. So in a nutshell:. Use either sen enabler, or psn patch not both. Psn patch will clear history, remove syscalls and spoof idps, and psid. It's an all in one tool. It will only spoof idps and psid if you have set in the config file an alternate idps and psid

14. 43
    tarik

tarik Forum Noob

working thank s:tranquillity:

kozarovv likes this.
  15. 7,843
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

In post #10 I already explained to you that both SEN & psnpatch, whether you use the apps or the plugins, will delete history, remove syscalls & take all the other steps necessary to prepare a cfw for psn use.
    They both do everything needed.
    They can also spoof ids. The only tiny difference is that SEN can spoof the Mac address as well whereas psnpatch cannot. It's not very important though.

You should also know that webMAN-MOD can do id spoofing, history deletion & syscalls removing. Even though I recommend to keep using psnpatch, webMAN-MOD is quite good for id spoofing because it applies ids on boot, no need to launch psnpatch at all. It is useful for playing offline with psn games & dlc originally downloaded with spoofed ids because unless you liberate them they require those ids to run, even offline.