[HELP] SEN Enabler "Unable to Patch Data"

Discussion in 'SEN Enabler' started by Katz, May 10, 2016.

1. 18
    Katz

Katz Forum Noob

Hi there,

My ps3 is usually in OFW Mode but I had to switch to CFW mode to install webman MOD package file. Ever since installing it I'm unable to go on the "Patch All" option. it says "Unable to patch all data.
    The reason for doing this was because I wanted to switch from CFW mode to OFW mode which used to work without a problem before. This issue started happening after I installed the webman MOD.pgk file. I installed the Full edition (L1)
    and saw an option for a vsh menu (R1) which I also pressed (Stupid me). After that I couldn't go on the "Patch All" option in SEN Enabler and I believe the problem exists because of the vsh menu since it's enabled which is probably why it won't let me switch
    to OFW mode. I was wondering if anyone can help me out and maybe try to fix this issue by disabling the vsh menu or removing it since there is no option to disable it in the menu.
    Thanks,

-Katz

2. 11,550
    pinky

pinky Bitsiboo's Other Half Developer

which fw r u on? I'm afraid I don't know much about sen enabler, but the vsh.self is where the firmware version and image version r kept, so spoofing (hard-coded) would use that file. u might want to grab the latest version as well. if the offsets r wrong, the app won't be able to patch them.

3. 18
    Katz

Katz Forum Noob

I'm on Rebug 4.65 D-Rex. i'll try updating it and i'll let you know how it goes.

4. 11,550
    pinky

I was actually referring to ur version of psn to ur version of sen enabler, but updating cfw is not a bad idea.

5. 18
    Katz

Katz Forum Noob

I have updated to Rebug 4.80.1 D-Rex and updated the SEN Enabler. it worked and let me switch to OFW mode but now multiman won't mount any games even though I have BD Mirror enabled?

6. 11,550
    pinky

do u mean dex mode? I think u need the dex version of mm.

7. 18
    Katz

Katz Forum Noob

Just tried the dex version and it won't mount the game. I tried to mount it using webman again and it worked but now I have to wait for Enstone to release CCAPI for 4.80 so that I can change my CID :(

8. 11,550
    pinky

at least u got it working. :)

9. 18
    Katz

Katz Forum Noob

I managed to change my cid through webman by typing my ps3's ip into google. I was still wondering if anyone knows why multiman won't mount my games but webman will?

10. 7,538
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
    Are you using latest multiman? You enabled cobra?

Multiman 4.80.00 does NOT have support for dex mode. So only solution is to run cobra and mmcm.

11. 18
    Katz

Katz Forum Noob

Yeah I'm using 4.80.00 but when I installed it, it automatically converted to mmCM. I was on 4.65 Rebug D-Rex before updating and had mmCM as well. The games used to mount no problem but like I said it started happening after installing the vsh menu from webman MOD.pkg.

12. 7,843
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

What cfw setup are you looking for in the first place? DEX mode with Cobra enabled? I assume this is what you have selected with the Rebug Toolbox?
    If multiman converted to mmCM, it detected Cobra as enabled.
    What kind of wMM version are you using? Cobra? Non Cobra? Lite? Full? Check the size of your current webftp_server.sprx & try comparing to the ones in the updater pkg if you are not sure.
    Unless you're using the wMM release coming with Rebug?
    Since you updated your CFW, boot_plugins.txt should have been cleaned up so vsh_menu should not be trying to load anymore.

Edit: my mistake, I just did a 4.78.2 to 4.80.1 system update & boot_plugins.txt remained the same. It doesn't get cleaned up.

Have a look at at the boot_plugins.txt & remove the vsh_menu path line if still there.
    As to the vsh_menu.sprx file, it should be in /dev_hdd0/plugins/. Have you checked? You can delete it if you want, along with the images folder.

Unless it gets loaded, I fail to see how vsh_menu could be source of problems.
    As kozarovv already said, multiman now supports 4.80 CEX but not DEX.. It's likely that deank will update multiman again soon to add latest DEX support.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  13. 18
    Katz

Katz Forum Noob

wMM Version: https://gyazo.com/626dff03ea6884efae783105581b9f8e

boot_plugins.txt: https://gyazo.com/3ec32c7c2943cc75a67b49525dde985d

It's weird how the path for the vsh is still there since I updated cfw. But that doesn't bother me because I'm able to use SEN Enabler now. My only problem is multiman. I know that it isn't compatible with the cfw im on now but while I was on Rebug 4.65 D-Rex and after I had installed wMM I wasn't able to mount games either. I guess i'll just wait until it's compatible and then i'll figure out where the problem lies.

14. 7,843
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

So you are using the original MOD Rebug Edition webftp_server.sprx included with Rebug CFW.
    You should know that this particular version is not a Full Edition so a number of wMM features are not accessible. You can upgrade to the wMM Full Edition or whatever other edition according to your needs
    Regarding wm_vsh_menu, it's strange that there's still an entry in boot_plugins.txt... It's easy enough to edit a boot_plugins.txt, & remove the line for testing purposes, if you think there's some kind of conflict with multiman... You may as well try to be sure...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

15. 7,538
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
    What exactly is happening when you are trying to mount game via mmcm? Any error, or game looks mounted correctly but there is no icon in xmb?

16. 18
    Katz

Katz Forum Noob

Yeah it looks like it mounted correctly but boots me back to xmb and still shows the actual disc inside the ps3.

17. 7,538
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
    Go to mmcm setting and check that BD emulator is enabled (should be), if not enable it.

Edit: Is one of last options in settings column.

18. 18
    Katz

Katz Forum Noob

theres no option for "BD Rom Emulator" in settings all I see is "BD-ROM Disc from Game List"

19. 7,538
    kozarovv

kozarovv Super Moderator

Home Page:
  20. 18
    Katz

Katz Forum Noob

Yeah same problem with this version of multiman, BD Mirror is Enabled , No setting still for BD Rom in Settings, tried to launch game same thing happens.