NOTICE HELP WANTED - Interested in Joining the PSX-Place Team?

Discussion in 'Site Rules & Announcements' started by STLcardsWS, Jun 16, 2018.

1. 61
    Exploitation

Exploitation Forum Noob

New
    I asked Administrator in various ways but why is administrator not responding.Did i break any site law or used bad language?​

2. 61
    Exploitation

Exploitation Forum Noob

New
    I asked Administrator in various ways but why is administrator not responding.Did i break any site law or used bad language?​

3. 8,715
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Requires Time, so we can really stop there... Also you require some scene skills which from your post history shows you need to learn alot (we all been there)... We just do not give out positions.... They are earned by having respect for the scene and learning about the community.

Also you been quite annoying in asking to be perfectly honestly, Asking in multiple unrelated threads , Asking DEVS here , Asking Devs on twitter and also asking in my profile and all at damn near the same time on some of those. No waiting for a response but being annoying as seen in this thread to get one answer, you have broke various site rules and continue to do so.

Oh this is not helping you cause (repeated post) but really honestly is going to make you lose your posting privileges. My advice quit acting like a little annoying kid.

Edit: Here was my advice to you yesterday and you ignored it.
    http://www.psx-place.com/threads/ne...stions-posted-here-d.22006/page-5#post-155535 So as much as its great you want to help i have to ask you to just follow the site rules and focus on that.. Last and final warning .. Have to display some maturity in these forums. .. I will say you need to learn alot more and contribute on a small basis in the forums and your efforts will speak for themselves in the future. That is the best advice i can give you. Because:

Right now i see a novice (we all been there)
    Who does not have alot of time. (understandable)
    Also does not take our rules seriously.

So this does not really qualify.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  4. 22
    djvoyager

djvoyager Member

I would like to join here in the Scene. I would help and contribute with all I can, whenever I can. I would be glad joining the community.

5. 318
    n00b

n00b Member

Today I became a member of this wonderful community!
    I will try my best to respect all other members of this community.I will also help the new members of this community.I am super happy today.
    Thanks for making me part of PSX PLACE
    Sincerely:
    @n00b

DeViL303 likes this.
  6. 702
    ISAK.M

ISAK.M Member

Well, School
    @STLcardsWS
    @Cypher_CG89 Would fit as a Moderator, that's what I think atleast. He is the Top Poster everyday and as far as what I have seen he knows alot aswell. Nice guy on top of that. :D
    I am sure he's up for the task of keeping the community clean ;)

n00b likes this.
  7. 8,715
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Top poster does not qualify you.. He knows alot and is helpful in various ways but he also has alot to learn yet.. Nice guy overall yes, but we do have rather tough expectations for our team, a good member does not always translate into a good mod . So our selection process is unqiue and is a process. Your post will be noted. :)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    ISAK.M, n00b, pink1 and 1 other person like this.
  8. 318
    n00b

n00b Member

Hi @STLcardsWS,
    Sorry for off topic but this was the only way to contact you.Dear sir please check my posts How am i going? I mean am i doing good posts or not.Because i don't want to get ban.I know i got my final warning last month.Sir pl can you tell me am i doing good posts or i am being an annoyance on the forum or violating other site rules or not being as you like a poster to be.
    Hope you don't mind sir,
    Yours affectionately,
    n00b

9. 339
    Yugonibblit

Yugonibblit PSX-Place Supporter

Mechanic
    wish i could help but im a dumb sh.. !

10. 358
    HellCoreMoDz

HellCoreMoDz Member

Sleep
    I very want join but i think i cant coz i was banned on this site and make trouble

Yugonibblit likes this.
  11. 1,336
    psykosis

psykosis Developer Developer

NOT throwing my hat in the ring, just giving props to the mods and stuff for all the GARBAGE they gotta deal with (mine included)

If being banned IS NOT a guaranteed NO to a staff position, then can we make it a guaranteed NO?

ISAK.M and Yugonibblit like this.
  12. 1,263
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

I think if you need to ask publicly like this instead of pm then I assume you can already figure out what the answer is. While we appreciate any and all help we can get in the forums, do you really think this off topic post here is no going topic help your cause? Just keep a cool head, and continue to help in the forums. Learn to use our report system. We welcome any one who has a good attitude to stay in our midst. Remember it's not about knowing it all, or being a top poster.

13. 318
    n00b

n00b Member

Thank You @nCadeRegal I will continue to help in forums in a good manner.I just wanted to confirm that am i going to ban because i know that last month i bumped old threads and was banned for about 2 to 3 days.I am here to get knowledge,and help others and to create reputation.I know a person who gets a ban loses his all respect and i lost it.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    DeViL303 likes this.
  14. 50
    Micro

Micro Forum Noob

Work for a Logistics Company
    Sorry wan't sure were to put this or send it to but I would love to join the team.
    I work 4 day's and off 3 but I am still on and off this site quite a bit were ever I go.
    So if it's cool with you guy's I would love to be a part of the Moderators team..

15. 318
    n00b

n00b Member

Being a moderator is quite a responsible duty here.I think you need to show some skills before getting a moderators badge.Just be good to others.Help those who need help.Be good to others and i am sure you will get @STLcardsWS attention.
    :)

16. 8,715
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Administrator

Appreciate the interest
    , However we need moderators that have experience in the scene . Looking at your post history you are still trying to learn the basics still (we all been there, so keep learning) and we are looking for a bit more experience for positions here Its not a YES but its not a NO, something that could be re-visited when you learn more about the community

For anyone: We do need some help and maybe news coverage is the biggest need at the moment. As i have been really the sole writer (for routine news coverage) for much of the lifetime (expect for Tranced in early psx-place days and Roxanne who contributes when she can) of the site and the past couple of months i have been extremely busy with life and have not been writing or covering much news and honestly i do not feel very motivated these days to provide news and coverage because for about 2-3 years i been asking for help and really get very little of it with news coverage except for a few contributions here and there (and those people are great who do help, just need more of it as a whole from everyone and asking does not get me much). So for me to inforrm thousand and thousands of people and those thousands as a group can't help contribute at all even with posting a link in the forum of something . Its takes a hit to your motivation and might be the leading reason why i have not been very motivated to write scene news here of late... Hard to be motivated to inform people when they could careless to help out when your busy or even not busy.. Scene used to be a community effort and its simply not that any more. Hard for me to be motivated when i get busy and shit goes downhill or neglected.. Kind of tired of it after time. Sorry just venting a bit here but its how i feel of late.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019 at 11:59 AM
    jolek, n00b, Cypher_CG89 and 2 others like this.