Help with banned console!

Discussion in 'General PS3 Discussion' started by Prosencrantz, Sep 30, 2018.

1. 66
    Prosencrantz

Prosencrantz Member

The gray message appears in the top corner when i turn on the console or switch user

"Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended"

Is there any way out? Or au revoir online gaming?

Enviado de meu SM-G930F usando o Tapatalk

2. 23
    lawrencesamson007

lawrencesamson007 Member

Lool....get a new psid... You can buy from trusted sources.... Your psid has been banned. Spoof your new psid before going online again.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

3. 66
    Prosencrantz

Prosencrantz Member

How does that work? Not trying to be rude, rly... but saying "just spoof your psid" is something i can find at google.. idk ..

4. 237
    Ali888

Ali888 Member

You mean IDPS. isn't it ?? :)

5. 7,903
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

If your console is cfw compatible, spoofing an idps extracted from any dead console is an option.
    If your console is not cfw compatible, it's "au revoir PSN".

6. 66
    Prosencrantz

Prosencrantz Member

Im already running Rebug 4.82.2 D-REX
    Or u mean the dead console have to be cfw compatible ?

7. 23
    lawrencesamson007

lawrencesamson007 Member

You have to get a new console Id. You either buy online or you get one from a bad system... How you extract the Id is totally up to you. Then you place the id in the root of your ext drive in a notepad. Use psn patch to patch the id. Get psninja to wipe your cache and history before going online again. It's been working for me for years now.

Prosencrantz likes this.
  8. 7,903
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

First you need to find out what got banned exactly. PSN account? Console IDPS?

If PSN account is banned, you need to create a new one.
    If IDPS is banned, you can acquire an idps extracted from another ps3, a dead or dying ps3. If the console is dead you need a hardware flasher to extract the idps from it, if the console is dying but can still run for a few minutes, dump the flash memory to get the idps.

Then you can use psnpatch to spoof it in your console whenever you connect to PSN or at boot.

Don't use Psninja, it's outdated & offers much inferior protection than the more recent tools you should only rely on, psnpatch OR sen enabler.
    Never use several ban protection tools at the same time, choose one. Psnpatch is the easiest & most practical however note that it doesn't work in DEX mode.
    Users should never be using DEX mode for gaming anyway, unless they are using RTM/game mods & using a ban protection tool when running game mods/cheats that can easily be detected by game servers kinda defeats the purpose.
    A permanent idps change is also possible by editing the EID regions, however if you choose to change the idps permanently, you need to be aware of the possible consequences. Among other things, a perma-change of idps will modify the minimum applicable version which will no longer reflect the hardware setup capabilities of the machine.

Buying an idps online is risky. You cannot guarantee it is genuine, uniquely sold to you etc.. Better consider a 10 bucks ylod ps3, you would get spare parts too if you buy a dead console of the same model as your own.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    kamilmirza, Zazenora and STLcardsWS like this.
  9. 648
    Bloodmoons366466

Bloodmoons366466 Member

Find out if its a console ban or a account ban first.Try sighning into your account on the psn website first.If it works then you could just have a account ban,to be totally sure you could use a 10minute mail email,make a brand new psn account and try sighning into it.If it works then congratulations,you avoided a console ban,if it doesnt work then you need to buy a new idps from somewhere in order to unban it like everyone else here said or you get anoughter console with one thats unbaned and use that.

Zazenora likes this.
  10. 104
    C7TJFVB7-CAZ

C7TJFVB7-CAZ Member

11. 13,027
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

the email associated with the account will receive an email with the reason behind the banning. and, most likely both the account and the system are banned. I guess sony no longer wants your business. lol

12. 3,536
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    Home Page:
    There are two messages for this:

"Access banned by Account"
    Your account is banned - create an new account

"Access banned by System or Console"
    (
    Cannot remember which word is used)

Your PS3 is banned - You need a new IDPS or no account will work on that PS3.

But quite a lot of the time you get both banned, Account & IDPS, regardless of the message you get.

Also be aware that Sony can also ban your MAC address and IP as well as Account & IDPS.

Bloodmoons366466 likes this.
  13. 648
    Bloodmoons366466

Bloodmoons366466 Member

Im guessing those mac and ip bans carry over to the ps4 aswell.

14. 1,626
    nCadeRegal

nCadeRegal Moderator

Yes when you receive an account ban along with a console ban. It usually carries over to any systems you had on that sen account. Vita , ps4, etc

15. 66
    Prosencrantz

Prosencrantz Member

Lucky i dont have any other sony system hahahah

16. 66
    Prosencrantz

Prosencrantz Member

But i guess is only a console ban, because all of the other users aren't loging in as well

17. 3,536
    Cypher_CG89

Cypher_CG89 Senior Member

Lead Graphic Artist/Dev, VENOM ELITE GAMING
    Home Page:
    Just your Account ban will carry across the different PlayStaion platforms, PS3, 4 on so on.

Your IP and MAC address are unique to your console. Everything you that can access the Internet and/or have WiFi access, or LAN access for that matter has and IP and MAC address.

You can permanently change your MAC address same as your IDPS. And your IP, well you can just use a VPN to bounce it all over the world lol. (Like me haha)

It's normally just Account/Console bans Sony dish out. So if a IDPS change and a new account don't work then it's possible Sony has gone whole hog with the ban.

Best thing for a good IDPS is a dead PS3 or one with major problems about to die,(Don't buy them off the Internet good chance of getting ripped off with a one that's already banned) If you can harvest that IDPS and then you can just Spoof it using PSN Patch, CCAPI or something like that.

I prefer CCAPI because you can set up your IDPS spoof on your mobile phone with the app off Google Play. And then just use PSN Patch to disable the Syscalls as I use DEX Firmware.

In fact I do most things using my phone with nothing more than a Text Editor and HEX editor (my laptop is goosed lol)

You need advice on anything else just ask. I'll try to reply quickly but am in the middle of stripping down my Super Slim on OFW and Slim on CFW to clean and replace the thermal paste on the CPU & RSX's.

lawrencesamson007 likes this.
  18. 7,903
    bguerville

bguerville Moderator

Go to the PSN website on your PC or smartphone & try to connect to your account. You will find out straight away if your PSN account is closed!

To know for sure if your console idps is banned, create a new ps3 user profile, log into it & register a new PSN account. If the idps is banned, the PSN account creation will fail with specific error.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    Cypher_CG89 likes this.
  19. 23
    lawrencesamson007

lawrencesamson007 Member

Damn this is a whole new level of wizardry... I also run a Dex firmware... I use psn patch to go online...and ps3iita. Can you educate me more on how to bounce my ip all over like you do... Also kindly educate me more on how not to get banned with the pkg app you use.... Thanks for the help.

20. 13,027
    pinky

pinky Retired Developer

@bguerville , yep, that's what I did. I tried signing in to my account on sony's official site. it should present the same or close to the same message about being suspended. you won't know the real reason until you receive an email from sony. and, with one of the first steps in creating a new account on a banned system, it will fail (forgot the error message). ;)