Hen 4.85 blackscreen after run iso

Discussion in 'PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN' started by Shinguy, Sep 8, 2019.

1. 15
    Shinguy

Shinguy Forum Noob

Hi forum I am new to this jailbreak thing so I read the HEN all in one discussion forum.

However my problem is whenever I ran these two PS3 games I get a black screen it only happen to these games.

I removed webmod and install the 4.85 mmCM.

I watched many youtube videos that suggest you change the game setting bd mirror and internal but it didnt fix the blackscreen.

The first game I turn the game files into a ISO using irisman place it in PS3ISO and i have a copy of the game file folder under the GAME.

The second game I didnt turn it into a ISO but left it as a game files in the GAME folder.

Both game are appearing in the mmCM one as a disc in the corner of the picture and the other with the game picture.

I understand I read that some tools wont work on hen4.85 but for some reason three other PS3 games I successful able to play are working.

2. 361
    Major_Pothead92

Major_Pothead92 Member

Did these games work for you on 4.84? Is there even a 4.85 version of multiman?

I've only had one game constantly black screen as an ISO with HEN and that is Arcania: The Complete Tale (over 100k files on the disc, maybe it needs some sort of patch for certain firmware idfk. I've tested with every version of HEN but the problem persists.) I use multiman for pretty much everything since it is perfectly stable on HEN based on my own testing. My folder rips are converted on my computer with PS3 ISO Tools.

CaveManXx likes this.
  3. 15
    Shinguy

Shinguy Forum Noob

The games did not work on 4.84 multiman.

Someone post a video and link to the 4.8.5 multiman on the psx-place forum i wouldn't download it yet.

When you use the PS3 ISO tool what default you have ?
    Do you have it set to 4.84?

4.8.4 multiman

4. 361
    Major_Pothead92

Major_Pothead92 Member

On the ISO tool I leave everything default with the exclude update folder option ticked. I've only had a blackscreen with one game and I remember someone saying that game worked for them but maybe they tested on CFW.

What are the 2 games you are having the blackscreen with?

5. 15
    Shinguy

Shinguy Forum Noob

SAO Lost song and Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Which ISO tool are you using?